Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
Long shots, but perhaps Drummerboy or Higgsy. I think that wyllisx1 is from Windsor, but it hasn't been years since he's posted.
higgsy mentions a home theater store in windsor so it could be him but im not really sure. his name escapes me right now so i really have nothing to go off of. but my mom does homecare for a living, she goes around and helps disabled people in their houses and he is one of her clients. ive heard stories about his system and he has heard some stories about mine so he wants to meet me.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I miss my youth, aging is so overrated, I'm tired and its just after 10 am :(

I guess I'll go clean the pool, the pool vac really sucs.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered clothes from Tommy Hilfiger. I'll be living proof that clothes don't make the man.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Since we can't discuss politics or religion, I don't think we should be allowed to have political or religious avatars or sigs.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, I'm waiting for a review on a $300+ battery powered handheld vacuum. It better suck the chrome off a trailer hitch to get my attention :eek:
It's surprisingly more useful than I had expected. Like I said, I already had the predecessor model that doesn't include the extension tube and floor attachment - but those are the things that put this one over the top. It's so freaking easy to go clean up the tile in the hallway now. Honestly, I love this thing. Is it worth $300+? I'm going to say no.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Since we can't discuss politics or religion, I don't think we should be allowed to have political or religious avatars or sigs.
You better switch your avatar away from that PSB shrine photo, then. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I miss my youth, aging is so overrated, I'm tired and its just after 10 am :(
I already took a nap and now I'm off to complete a motorcycle training course in preparation for my midlife crisis screaming rice rocket that is sure to piss off Cheryl. Just act young, Rob. Think only of yourself and drink more. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On an unrelated note, I found three blu-rays, a CD, and some SACDs last night that I've never opened. I might need to get around to that someday.

I found them while trying to organize/clean up my office (as well as WillMaker, hence making my will last night :)). It's had clutter on the floor for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis