Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The integrated graphics on this new computer kinda suck balls for gaming. I just checked with a Dell agent to see if I can add a discrete graphics card, but the person said that I can't. Darn. I know that they offer these with discrete cards, but mine must not have the appropriate connections on the MB. I might just check myself anyway, though. :) For regular stuff, though, the graphics are just fine.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The integrated graphics on this new computer kinda suck balls for gaming. I just checked with a Dell agent to see if I can add a discrete graphics card, but the person said that I can't. Darn. I know that they offer these with discrete cards, but mine must not have the appropriate connections on the MB. I might just check myself anyway, though. :) For regular stuff, though, the graphics are just fine.
Yeah, that blows. Separate card with 1GB+ of its own memory is a must for me, but then I do CAD :)

My big project at works starts in about a half hour. I expect to be working for the next 5 days straight (yes, that includes the 4th, go live on the 5th) on transitioning a server with a ton of data to another location.

Last edited:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
i hate that, i have a computer that has all the solder points for a pci-e 16x slot but there is no slot :( it would be a GREAT computer if i did because it supports more ram and processors than my current board

majorloser

majorloser

Well, maybe she would have if you'd suggested involving her instead of Rick.

:D
Can you blame her? Only Rick will put up with changing Dougs diapers while dressed up as Mrs. Cleaver.
And let's not even talk about taking Doug's temperature with the "special thermometer". :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm gonna strap on my Teva sandals and go to the state mandated motor cycle class that I hope somebody gets caught misappropriating funds from and gets corked in the rear for.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm gonna strap on my Teva sandals and go to the state mandated motor cycle class that I hope somebody gets caught misappropriating funds from and gets corked in the rear for.
I keep on telling you those are not sandals...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
How many weekends is the class?
I guess the first few will be classroom time; which works well for such a hot day.
Nothing like sitting at a stop on a hot bike.
They will probably frown upon you riding in flip-flops.:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Can you blame her? Only Rick will put up with changing Dougs diapers while dressed up as Mrs. Cleaver.
And let's not even talk about taking Doug's temperature with the "special thermometer". :eek:

I'm not going to comment on the pearl necklace.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You should be wearing a helmet. :D
I think that you're right. I hit my head AGAIN this morning, scraping up my scalp and losing more precious hairs. This time, it was because I was following Niki under a tree, but I paused and got distracted, and then hit the top of my head on one of the limbs. All because I couldn't see it due to wearing a f***ing cap...again. I haven't hit my head in many years until a couple of weeks ago, and now it's been two pretty severe ones.

Hmmm. I don't hurt myself when I've been drinking. There's an idea forming...nope, lost it due to the concussion.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welp, off to the vets to get Niki some more food. She's back on their prescription low-calorie food. She likes it, and the calorie count per cup is far enough below the store brands to make it worth it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis