Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
The median age in Florida is between death and rigor mortis. So there's really not a lot of brain activity anyway.

In my case it's genetics. My parents are from West Virginia. :eek:
Did you have to have friends come over to help you get the wheels off your house or could you handle it on your own?
Do you go to family reunions to meet girls?
Does your granny take the cigarette out of her mouth to tell the trooper to kiss her ace?

Will my banning be permanent or will you let my ugly mug back eventually?

J

jamie2112

Banned
How far from NY/PA are you?;)
I am in CA,far enough away that I am comfortable knowing I cannot be taken to jail or nobody is comin to take my kids.Wife and I both have or cards and we are 100% legal......not boring at all really,maybe this shouldn't be in this forum LOL

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I am in CA,far enough away that I am comfortable knowing I cannot be taken to jail or nobody is comin to take my kids.Wife and I both have or cards and we are 100% legal......not boring at all really,maybe this shouldn't be in this forum LOL
I don't want to send you to jail. I want you to share.

Duh.............

C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
been messing around with vbulliten moderator control panel today. pretty cool stuff except i cant read pms through it :/

its kinda like being able to hack a forum account except im allowed to do it lol

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Pizza por favor

This cracks me up. People get upset over the dumbest sh!t. In the comments section people are saying, "Shouldn't you have to order in Italian?". Um, no. Pizza is Greek Brainiac.

Pizza parlor

It's free pizza! How hard is it to say "Pizza por favor?". I've said, and done, a lot worse for free food...:D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
This cracks me up. People get upset over the dumbest sh!t. In the comments section people are saying, "Shouldn't you have to order in Italian?". Um, no. Pizza is Greek Brainiac.

Pizza parlor

It's free pizza! How hard is it to say "Pizza por favor?". I've said, and done, a lot worse for free food...:D
Sorry,

I read it and tried to care, but it just wasn't in me. I say, "oh well. Let them eat pie."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis