Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have no patience. The bowel shots were delivered today, and I threw one back after dinner (like they recommend). If I was smart, I would wait for a weekend.

$14 for 1.5 ounces, and it was nasty. I was shivering from disgust at every gulp (shut up :D). I mean, really bad. This stuff better do something.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I know that I can get enough protein without animal products ...
My understanding is that getting enough protein wasn't all that easy without meat. I think you have to get isolated protein because if it's tied to fiber like in beans then your body has a hard time absorbing it.

Imagine what vegan Olympics would look like.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone who has served in the military as an NCO can recognize the truth in that statement.:D

Attachments

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Anyone who has served in the military as an NCO can recognize the truth in that statement.:D
I imagine pot heads feel the same way about police officers so the statement's truth is a transcendental one.

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I imagine pot heads feel the same way about police officers so the statement's truth is a transcendental one.
Ahhh, but in the case of potheads, it's just their perception that police officers make simple sh!t hard...

Cop: What's your name?
Pothead: Uhhhhh....

:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
What statement are you guys talking about?
The one on the back of that guy's shirt in GN's attachment.
Ahhh. I thought when he said "that" instead of "this," he was referring to a previous statement.
Ahhh, but in the case of potheads, it's just their perception that police officers make simple sh!t hard...

Cop: What's your name?
Pothead: Uhhhhh....

Adam = Pothead:rolleyes:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks for that! I have zero interest in superhero movies, so I hadn't looked at that thread. I try to resist engaging in schadenfreude, but it was fascinating to watch Pearlcorder burn his bridges, one after another.:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

I just like doing that every so often because I imagine it gives Adam pangs of anxiety.
Yes, I'm a prick. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis