Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Okay, so when I decide not to eat meat, you guys jump on my a** and go to town - but when I mention that I'll soon be salivating over 16 pounds of hog...silence. What? Are you jealous? :p

Btw, how's that mental picture treating you? :D
I'm still stuck on "you guys jump on my a** and go to town"....:eek:

:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
My wife's birthday was on Friday. So, we all went out for supper, along with another couple and their kids. The conversation veers towards gardening and it goes something like this:

My wife: I need some bark mulch for the garden.
Me: OK, I'll pick up a truckload tomorrow.
My buddie (Joe): So, what do you prefer - the brown, or the black?
Wife: Brown.

Saturday morning, my daughter and I went to get the load of mulch and when we got home, my wife looks at it and asks why I got black mulch... :rolleyes:

I wonder what Freud would've said about that....

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I just saw that my federal tax refund was direct deposited. Woot, woot! I think that I might just keep that $3 tucked away in my nest egg. Or I'll get a soda. Tough call...
Get a small piece of cheese.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
My wife's birthday was on Friday. So, we all went out for supper, along with another couple and their kids. The conversation veers towards gardening and it goes something like this:

My wife: I need some bark mulch for the garden.
Me: OK, I'll pick up a truckload tomorrow.
My buddie (Joe): So, what do you prefer - the brown, or the black?
Wife: Brown.

Saturday morning, my daughter and I went to get the load of mulch and when we got home, my wife looks at it and asks why I got black mulch... :rolleyes:

I wonder what Freud would've said about that....
Don't you like the red?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Okay, so when I decide not to eat meat, you guys jump on my a** and go to town - but when I mention that I'll soon be salivating over 16 pounds of hog...silence. What? Are you jealous? :p

Btw, how's that mental picture treating you? :D
I feel like I'm being bated here.:cool:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's the end of the world. I'm making real progress on the speaker build. Got 6 layers of peel-n-seal put on last night. Saturday will be the inner layer day. This is gonna be good folks. Now if I can get into my photo host account to show some progress.
So it rains all day Saturday. :rolleyes:

majorloser

majorloser

Screamed like a man who might have seen the video. :D

I, for one, never...ever...ever intend to see it.
We showed it to a friend the other day at the bar. Wish I would have filmed the reaction. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I feel like Alex and I should be talking smack about the Sixers/Celtics series but he's probably watching a chic flick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis