Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Brenda goes back to work Monday...Finally.:)
Glad to hear she's better.
Does this mean you've taken back all those remarks about trading her in for a younger model?:D

...I hope Mark recovers quicker then this from the whole "Sausage McMuffin Debacle of 2012".:D
The man is deeply hurt...it's going to take time.
I haven't seen him this upset since Radio Shack took out their free in-store Tube Testers.......and whatever you do, don't mention the McRibb:eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's been a long time since we discussed manscaping.

Not saying too long, mind you...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Every so often I still laugh about the fo' fo' bit being a reference to a midget prostitute. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered 16 lbs of ham from certified humanely raised pigs. Oh, baby. Niki is going to be happy (well, I guess it's only been two weeks since I stopped buying ham...but she'll still be happy :)).

Price per pound was pretty reasonable - unless you count the $46 shipping charge. :eek: Eh, you gotta pay to play, especially with perishable goods.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Prepare yourself for TMI.

I just ordered a three-pack of this stuff. What can I say? I'm curious. I fear that the day after it arrives, I'll finally understand that saying about cats. :eek: :D

FLUSHES and CLEANSES the entire gastro-intestinal system by the following morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis