Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It was all I could do not to reward myself with those tasty macadamia nut white chocolate gourmet cookies I like so much. Man, would those ever be good right about now. Hmmm ... I was standing right beside them and I did not buy them. F^%& ... :(

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It was all I could do not to reward myself with those tasty macadamia nut white chocolate gourmet cookies I like so much. Man, would those ever be good right about now. Hmmm ... I was standing right beside them and I did not buy them. F^%& ... :(
Good man! Not because you aren't enjoying them, but because you passed on them to get healthier. :)

Btw, how's the diet coming along?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Btw, how's the diet coming along?
I've just been maintaining the -25lbs. I'm thinking work will augment my weight pretty readily so long as I eat the way I been eating. Going to watch Game of Thrones if NF got it here.

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Man, you should be racing down the road in the Mustang...not typing about it. :)
Actually, I should be working, but... :)

Plus it is too windy for driving the fancy car - I don't want to get sandblasted.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Not dumbest, but it was rather ironic considering the crowd here :D I tend to stay out of those discussions too.

Back on track. Alex's new gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
UPS is supposed to deliver a new coffee maker and some tuna today. It's almost 4pm. Where are they?!

Good golly. I use to be like this when waiting for subs and TVs. Now it's appliances and groceries. The adult diapers can't be far behind...

Well, because those are on the FedEx truck. :D

strube

strube

Last edited:
dkane360

dkane360

Ruh roh. I had some dramas with those a long while back. I will see if I can find the complainings.

EDIT: Yeah maybe the Denons just didn't like me but I sure didn't like them. I don't mean to rain on your parade though if you like them.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/loudspeakers/60443-headphone-oholics-going-against-everything-i-know.html
I don't have them yet :p

They sounded that bad? I figured I couldn't possibly go wrong with the amount of positive reviews. I can probably still cancel my order though.

I just want an over the ear headphone for around 200, is that so much to ask? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis