Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
And you just embrace all this crap about everyone shoud have a gunfor himself
Sorry Brother, but if those 77 people all had guns and proper training, that shooter could have killed one...maybe two victims before being taken down himself. If you want to ensure double-digit victim counts, disarming all potential victims is the first step.

<= Canadian here...just relying on the good intentions of others for the protection of my own and my families lives.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know... All the stuff about this 'Rick' person doesn't sound audio related.:confused:

:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm allergic to any shooting or anti shooting, what the hell is wrong with you guys..... we had 77 people killed by the devil..... and you make statements like this..........
I read through the whole transcript from courtcase here from 04.20 and it's probably the worst thing I ever saw, and again...... guns now will just be a too of the devil......................................

And you just embrace all this crap about everyone shoud have a gunfor himself

Guns have only one mission and it's not anything good about this..........
Guns can only kill people and there's been way too much killing of innocent young people that was unable to defend themselves
Tell me what's good about shooting towards people who can't defend thmselves

We heard transcript from a court case where it's talked about "follow-up shots" towards the head targeting a defenceless teenager that is lying unconscious, to make sure he dies.....
He said he had tpo go as close as required by the missiobn and then make the follow up-shot .......... nothing nore to say......

Your statements about guns makes me feel puke, you shoud be ashamed of yourselves, I'm really happy I don't live in the US.

well..... really sorry to live here where we have a police that totally screws up and don't even try to stop terrorists......

Now all you moderators over there can raise your red flags and ban me or whatever you want.... but it doesn't make a change because I'm proud of myself!
I don't think you'll be banned, Harald. I, and I'm sure everyone else here at AH, sympathize with the Norwegian people about what happened there. That guy is a nutbar and I don't think any firearms laws would've stopped him.

Harald, you need to understand the gun culture in America. You may find it distasteful, but it is what it is. It's just a different perspective on the subject there and it's not for me to say it's right or wrong. I have no problem with reasonable gun-control laws. The problem is that there are many different definitions of "reasonable" and there is no way to satisfy everybody.

I used many different weapons while I was in the military and I've owned hunting rifles. I sold them when I gave up hunting a few years ago. I am not against private citizens owning firearms. But, I don't believe it should be a free-for-all either.

I would go further with my opinions, but I don't want to get in a debate over this. It's supposed to be boring here!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry Brother, but if those 77 people all had guns and proper training, that shooter could have killed one...maybe two victims before being taken down himself. If you want to ensure double-digit victim counts, disarming all potential victims is the first step.

<= Canadian here...just relying on the good intentions of others for the protection of my own and my families lives.
Really, Dave? Do you know how often cops and soldiers shoot themselves (or others) by accident in the run of a year? I can just picture the mayhem amongst 77 "trained" civies.:rolleyes::eek:

Having an armed populace walking around indicates a society that's afraid of itself. I wouldn't want to live in such a society.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I, and I'm sure everyone else here at AH, sympathize with the Norwegian people about what happened there.
Agreed!
I'm sure it's a very raw and emotional subject for Harold.

That guy is a nutbar and I don't think any firearms laws would've stopped him.
It's more of a testament as to how our countries have failed to treat mental illness. Also, it's just as silly to blame an inanimate object (Guns), as it is to blame all of one religion for Sept 11th.

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Alright ... I think I've caused enough trouble for one day.
We'd better get out of here before the Boring Thread is closed down.:D
You guys might want to go back to talking about something safe....like your Alternative Life styles.

Just sayin
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis