haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This video really floored me :cool:

Music is something else.... but the video !!!!!!!!!!!! WAH :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
so i have a plantar wart on my big toe. it hurts. A LOT. and its really big. and sadly it might take up to a year for it to go away... :( anyone want pics? :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Two and a half hours of vacuuming this morning. Not completely done, but the yard looks a lot better.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Two and a half hours of vacuuming this morning. Not completely done, but the yard looks a lot better.
I spent about the same amount of time spreading lime and fertilizer on my lawn. Astroturf looks mighty attractive right now...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I said "game" because I was thinking about one of the practice rounds, not the tournament. Sorry if I offended anyone. :eek:

:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
so i have a plantar wart on my big toe. it hurts. A LOT. and its really big. and sadly it might take up to a year for it to go away... :( anyone want pics? :p
Is it being treated? I had one many years ago on the bottom of my foot. I had liquid nitrogen treatments which got rid of it in a few weeks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Is it being treated? I had one many years ago on the bottom of my foot. I had liquid nitrogen treatments which got rid of it in a few weeks.
Liquid nitrogen? Can't you Canadians just go out and stand on the sidewalk for a minute or two?

:p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I wonder if an epic movie could make my chores seem more exciting:

Arise! Arise, Posters of Tucson! Clothes shall be sorted, towels shall be folded! A clean day... a laundry day... ere the sun rises!

Nope, guess not.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm going to write a rock opera about a drug addicted Bilbo Baggins and his struggles to stay clean. I'm going to call it...

"Kicking the Hobbit"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was almost inspired enough to make homemade pizza for lunch. Almost. I think that I'll go to the store and pick up some chicken breasts and a loaf of bread, instead. Probably better for Niki and I, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis