Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've done the same calculation two different ways and gotten two different answers. I hate that.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Shopping for a new water softener. Looking at Water Right or Watco. Anyone have experience with either of these or other suggestions?

Thanks.

Barry

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Shopping for a new water softener. Looking at Water Right or Watco. Anyone have experience with either of these or other suggestions?

Thanks.

Barry
sorry no, water in NY is plenty soft, thou while traveling I get to experience harder water and it's annoying

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
just got back from london
And that's boring? I think you need new travel partners.

Did you see anything like this?

sorry no, water in NY is plenty soft, thou while traveling I get to experience harder water and it's annoying
It is annoying. The old softener is 12 years old and should have been replaced two years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had butter tonight. It set off a release of dopamine like I just snorted heroin. :D

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
And that's boring? I think you need new travel partners.

Did you see anything like this?
the flight home was boring, and no, I thankfully didn't see anything like that. I had a pretty good time. We took the QM2 over to southampton from brooklyn, stayed 5 days in london, then flew back. I'll post some pics I took in the cool pics thread eventually.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I had butter tonight. It set off a release of dopamine like I just snorted heroin.
Butter - The new Smack.
Enjoy the pure stuff while you can, brother. Once it goes mainstream, you know low life dealers everywhere will be cutting that s**t with margarine. They've already started down here.

Effing dealers. They don't care who they hurt with those trans fats. All they care about is profit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I might need to take a trip to Amsterdam to get some of that legal garlic butter that I've heard about.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I remember in my younger years rocking out to Working for the Weekend. Now I'm older and I work on the weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis