Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't really get hungry anymore. I don't really get full anymore. Craving sweets doesn't happen too often either but that buttery goodness triggered something pretty intense. In another hour or so I'll have another on track balanced meal and that will take care of that.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I washed my car for the first time in months yesterday.

It's pouring outside...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I washed my car for the first time in months yesterday.
Did you really wash the car or did you have somebody else wash it or even worse did you run it through a car wash? You can tell me. I won't judge.

... slacker. :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
The Troll-A platform, and how this would look if it was placed in Stavanger (which is the 4rd biggest city in Norway)

(Sorry about the very small size of the picture)

Troll-A platform is the biggest object ever to be moved on Earth, it's 1550 feet tall :cool:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Did you go to London Eye? I simply love this thing :p
We stayed at the Marriott County Hall, which is right next to the London eye. It's pretty cool, but was closed for maintenance while we were there.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just took my computer apart and re-applied the thermal interface material because I figured it was going to the blue screen of death due to overheating. I used the less effective silicone base TIM instead of the metal based Arctic 5 Silver because I had some kicking around and it was only a test that almost went bad because once I had the Pentium 4 chip in my hand I couldn't remember exactly how it went back but it's working. Yes, Adam, I had the vacuum all up in it. This is a real victory for the technotarded. I rock. :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
We stayed at the Marriott County Hall, which is right next to the London eye. It's pretty cool, but was closed for maintenance while we were there.
Sorry to hear, you really missed out on something good here :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis