Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What? Bring your what? Can you order that online? Please post a review on Amazon. Video Review preferably.
You sure can order it online. Apparently, I'm supposed to soak it in warm/hot water to make it more enjoyable.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I went to Target, mostly to get some treats for Niki because Safeway stopped carrying them. I wish that I would have gotten myself some snacks, too. I was being all healthy by not getting them...I'm such a fool.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just ordered almost four pounds of pretzel M&Ms from Amazon for about $10. Good deal? I don't know, but it wasn't too expensive. I'm getting them for the folks at work. I'll just put them out and let them munch.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm jealous. I relate more to the 1994 movie about Lane Frost.
Never heard of it, but I like Nicolas Cage movies even if they are terrible. I don't know what's wrong with me, but he somehow can sell it to me.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Never heard of it, but I like Nicolas Cage movies even if they are terrible. I don't know what's wrong with me, but he somehow can sell it to me.
Another Nicolas Cage movie coming up is about the life if Haraldo, it's gonna be a blockbuster :p
Here's a preview from the movie :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Now I want one... I don't know what for...
I'm in the same boat. Luckily they're backordered, which makes me just stop thinking about it. Otherwise, I'd end up with a $600 keychain and another thing that I have to find a place for.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Another Nicolas Cage movie coming up is about the life if Haraldo, it's gonna be a blockbuster :p
Here's a preview from the movie :p
Seeing him jumping backwards off cliffs will be interesting. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Seeing him jumping backwards off cliffs will be interesting. :D
I look forward to that, too! Of course, you know that while all of the previews and trailers are going to focus on him BASE jumping, the bulk of the movie is going to be him in front of a computer posting on the boring thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis