Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I guess it's time to get back to doing...something. Yesterday, I modified my dip/pull-up tower to just be a dip stand. Now, it's compact enough that I moved it back into my office/gym an hour ago. It's nice that it's no longer in the guest bedroom. Ahem...Niki's bedroom. Eh, what am I saying. They're all hers.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice. Does he hang glide to work each morning?:eek:
Don't get up on the wrong side of bed. That first step is a killer.
It would not work with me..... going out of the house..... not being 100% awake is killing.....

Think it's this guy living here :p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
This is Norway too guys, whaddayouthink?
Does the guy who lives here have a nice view or what? :D

Nighty nighty
Nice!
This is much better than the picture I saw of the beach with thousands of dead herring.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
This is much better than the picture I saw of the beach with thousands of dead herring.
You probably weren't the first person here to look at an online photo and been glad pictures don't have a fishy smell...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm pretty stoked. I just found a local farm/ranch with humane farming that delivers to a park nearby every so often, and I actually found them in time to order. Beef, chicken, and eggs. Even bones for Niki.

It's really surprising to me that their prices aren't that much higher than those at Safeway.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm pretty stoked. I just found a local farm/ranch with humane farming that delivers to a park nearby every so often, and I actually found them in time to order. Beef, chicken, and eggs. Even bones for Niki.

It's really surprising to me that their prices aren't that much higher than those at Safeway.
Sweet! I think we need a 'not so boring' boring thread. I'm so boring and have not much of a life, so this is interesting to me.

People think I'm crazy but grass fed meat and true free range eggs taste different than factory farmed meat. By different, I mean better.

The hencam.com link I posted is a farm that humanely raises grass fed and free range animals.

Goat cam.

The GoatCam

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Sweet! ... People think I'm crazy but grass fed meat and true free range eggs taste different than factory farmed meat. By different, I mean better.
Thanks! I've read that, too. I might try the farmers market here again on Saturday - but go early enough to snag some eggs this time.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm finding it a bit difficult to believe myself that I'm actually considering getting chickens to raise.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Oh my lord ,you are above 20k posts Adam, LMFAO, indeed brother you have no life.WE need to get you a girlfriend or sumtin :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis