Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
WTH?! Are we going to start talking about A/V stuff in this thread? :eek: :p
I thought about starting a new thread, but there's enough polluted derailed nonsense here.. Plus, starting a new thread would mean finishing the project... I really don't see that happening.. :rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm kinda upset at myself. My irrigation valve was working, then...long story short...I think I broke it. If I can't get the seal to hold tomorrow, I think that I need to order a new one or just a repair kit.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I thought about starting a new thread, but there's enough polluted derailed nonsense here.. Plus, starting a new thread would mean finishing the project... I really don't see that happening.. :rolleyes:
It's cool, dude. Just put the puppy or some sort of action figure on the table next time. You know, to mix it up.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
It's cool, dude. Just put the puppy or some sort of action figure on the table next time. You know, to mix it up.
You're right. a random action figure would have been awesome.. damn

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Simply because I wanted to use my new knife, I put raw onions and garlic on my salad tonight. Luckily, the effects faded hours ago, but d**n. That stuff is supposed to be good for you, but it's pretty strong.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
You are the king of Photoshop.
I appreciate that, but these are pretty rough... I just can't bring myself to really put the time and effort in when it could be useful... I keep it quick and dirty.. just like I like it...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks for making that bigger. I had to quote the file name the first time to figure it out, and I was going to recommend making it larger. Top notch, man - you know how it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis