Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Whats a Moshi?

Just opened a yeungling. Bout to get silly up in this...

Oh, Alex.. Friends with Benefits sucked IMO. At least Justi... errr... Mila is hot in it.. Enjoy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki has been staring at me for about twenty minutes because she wants more to eat. Now she's starting to whine.

She's had dinner and three snacks. I know that I'll give in, but she shouldn't have any more today.

EDIT: Don't make it sick, dudes. Don't do it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm currently hiding from carolers. Really nice people, but I don't want to stand there in the doorway like a moron for a couple of minutes like last year.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
There's the knock on the door.

There's the door bell.

Another knock. Another ring.

More knocking.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Parent's telling the kids to go - sweet!

I use to feel bad about being antisocial. Now I'm too old to care.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'll give the dad this - that guy can play the bagpipes! That's how I knew that they were on their way. They just sang for my neighbors.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
The poor dog that I found just won't stop eating.. I feel so bad for the little guy.. he's getting pretty spoiled now.. He had bacon wrapped lobster tail and some escargot earlier....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The poor dog that I found just won't stop eating.. I feel so bad for the little guy.. he's getting pretty spoiled now.. He had bacon wrapped lobster tail and some escargot earlier....
Maybe one day we can roll him and Niki close to each other.

Oh, and btw, that pooch is eating better than I am. Eh, so does Niki...

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Maybe one day we can roll him and Niki close to each other.

Oh, and btw, that pooch is eating better than I am. Eh, so does Niki...
Niki would eat him. Literally. I just assume it tasted like that since that's what it said on the can.. it smelled like puppy @$$hole

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My thoughts go out to the poor children who are crying themselves to sleep, wondering what has become of their best friend...lost...out there in the cold...

:D Where did you find him? Did you put up posters? Just askin'.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that one of my irrigation valves is bad.

Well, "think" isn't right word. "Know" is better. I'm pretty sure that I found the right brand online: Irritrol. Too bad that none of the local stores seem to carry it.

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Found him on the side of the road out in the middle of nowhere.. Closest house or building was a good 2 miles... I did leave a note... He was very hungry and full of fleas and ticks... He hadn't been around a person that gave a damm in days and he's not that old. Puppies less than 6 weeks old don't just wander off, unless they're following mama.. No mama to be found... As far as posters go, I wouldn't even know where to post... I suppose that would be the right thing to do though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Found him on the side of the road out in the middle of nowhere.. Closest house or building was a good 2 miles... I did leave a note... He was very hungry and full of fleas and ticks... He hadn't been around a person that gave a damm in days and he's not that old. Puppies less than 6 weeks old don't just wander off, unless they're following mama.. No mama to be found... As far as posters go, I wouldn't even know where to post... I suppose that would be the right thing to do though...
Ahhh, you're world is different than mine. I'm not really in the middle of nowhere.

I was just asking. Sounds like you saved him - good for you, and him!

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja

Started this project tonight... Axiom cabinets that have seen better days.. Gonna get the veneer off and re-finish the MDF.. .Might throw a brace or two and reseal the joints if I feel really energetic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis