D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah, can't forget the "Central Park Five" in which Trump took out a newspaper ad calling for the justice system to get tough on crime. Turned out they were innocent.:confused:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funniest one for me is the party of "law & order" on the Floyd Riots. J6?....
1717322413450.png

Floyd riots were much more economic cost, but I think I will give this one a draw. There's not much difference in the denial.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Whoa the amount of caffeine I've had, or Trump OCD? In my string of posts.;)

What is interesting to me is the tone deafness of Trump supporters to his tone, but I'm more inclined to think they like his tone.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hasanabi refers to MAGA as "the hogs" lol. That's actually pretty accurate.:)

jinjuku

jinjuku

Yes to Trump's credit he tapped into "The Forgotten" and talked to them. However, I don't think Trump is anything like say Reagan. The latter wasn't loud and vile or poured fuel on the fire. Trump has a toilet mouth, and trying to sell that well good luck.:rolleyes: It's why I said vote for him and leave it at that.
Trump is a moron and brilliant all at the same time. He undoubtedly has a charisma. Heck I even appreciated when he talked about the tax loopholes that politicians legislated and voted in and taking advantage of them.

Then you have Pelosi and I still haven't had her incredible investment run adequately explained. It's "Animal Farm". Speak of which: Does anyone know if Pelosi's realtime investment's are publicly posted? I would like to start doing what she's doing when she does it.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is a moron and brilliant all at the same time. He undoubtedly has a charisma. Heck I even appreciated when he talked about the tax loopholes that politicians legislated and voted in and taking advantage of them.

Then you have Pelosi and I still haven't had her incredible investment run adequately explained. It's "Animal Farm". Speak of which: Does anyone know if Pelosi's realtime investment's are publicly posted? I would like to start doing what she's doing when she does it.
Trump attracts the biggest losers, and the conservative media has gone animal farm due to Trump's "trickle down" influence LOL. Add in the loser conservative "influencers," and the wasteland nat'l conservative radio. Dump Trump fuel on top and it's hate on steroids. I suppose there's a charisma to it, but it's really hate qua hate. Dumphead is like listening to gravel in your mouth, or he's on the sauce. Though comedic irony is he does not drink. Brilliant as in escalation? Definitely. Though really he is a very one-dimensional speaker with little to no nuance.

Yeah not a fan of Pelosi (albeit I sympathized when trailer trash MTG did the disgusting with if I'm correct the rainbow flag). Probably a lot of insider trading in the tens of millions her and the hubby.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
MTG says Republicans should be hanging flag upside down LOL....

I don't know who attached the upside-down flag to January 6, but the US Flag Code allows it as signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property. This has been done at least since the US Civil War.

Just an FYI, since I have seen NO mention of the US flag code in all of this.

highfigh

highfigh

Her husband has a hedge fund. OTOH, she has reportedly been involved with legislation that benefited his holdings, like offshore fishing and his stake in StarKist- he bought before the legislation and the timing was superb.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know who attached the upside-down flag to January 6, but the US Flag Code allows it as signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property. This has been done at least since the US Civil War.

Just an FYI, since I have seen NO mention of the US flag code in all of this.
Not sure where J6 comes into play?? MTG, and that's regarding the convictions and/or Biden's tenure. Others definitely on the conviction. My take was sort of a "pro-American losers" take. Pro-flag, but turn it upside down since it's the goofy Trump era.

highfigh

highfigh

Not sure where J6 comes into play?? MTG, and that's regarding the convictions and/or Biden's tenure. Others definitely on the conviction. My take was sort of a "pro-American losers" take. Pro-flag, but turn it upside down since it's the goofy Trump era.
Someone had an upside-down flag on Jan 6. MTG is a wingnut and likes publicity. Might make a decent umbrella stand if she sat in a chair, looking up with her mouth open.

BTW- this is POST-Trump! Stop blaming him for everything and look at the vaporhead in the WH who continues to say "It's not my fault. I won't build another mile of fence at the border. I'm going to build more wall at the border (don't parse the words). There's no problem at the border and my Border Czar (Harris) is going to do absolutely nothing about it. I could close the border tomorrow through executive action. Etc".

I know you'll see this as defending T-bag but that's not what I'm doing- you need to be critical of ANYONE in government, not just hating the one that pisses you off. Biden's mind is not right- watch and listen. He has lucid moments, but I seriously think he's on some med(s) to make that happen. His inconsistency worries me, a lot.

The link is from NBC, so don't piss on me for the source. If you don't like this one, search 'Who's coming across the Southern Border' and see for yourself.

I don't have a very optimistic view of the future for the US if we continue in the current direction.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Someone had an upside-down flag on Jan 6. MTG is a wingnut and likes publicity. Might make a decent umbrella stand if she sat in a chair, looking up with her mouth open.

BTW- this is POST-Trump! Stop blaming him for everything and look at the vaporhead in the WH who continues to say "It's not my fault. I won't build another mile of fence at the border. I'm going to build more wall at the border (don't parse the words). There's no problem at the border and my Border Czar (Harris) is going to do absolutely nothing about it. I could close the border tomorrow through executive action. Etc".

I know you'll see this as defending T-bag but that's not what I'm doing- you need to be critical of ANYONE in government, not just hating the one that pisses you off. Biden's mind is not right- watch and listen. He has lucid moments, but I seriously think he's on some med(s) to make that happen. His inconsistency worries me, a lot.

The link is from NBC, so don't piss on me for the source. If you don't like this one, search 'Who's coming across the Southern Border' and see for yourself.

I don't have a very optimistic view of the future for the US if we continue in the current direction.
Though I don't say it often, Biden sucks. If it's him vs Trump, I understand why. My argument against Trump was never his policy, but the person, escalation of hate, and the "kind" of people he attracts. If Trump is on the ballot and wins, that's on the Dems cause their policy sucks. I will probably write a name in though or vote independent.

highfigh

highfigh

Though I don't say it often, Biden sucks. If it's him vs Trump, I understand why. My argument against Trump was never his policy, but the person, escalation of hate, and the "kind" of people he attracts. If Trump is on the ballot and wins, that's on the Dems cause their policy sucks. I will probably write a name in though or vote independent.
I have serious problems with Congress. They need a major reality check and many of them need to go but just like the WH, who the eff can we find to work for the country and not for themselves, especially if we eliminate lobbying money going to them?

I saw that Manchin registered as Independent and he had been leaning away from the Left for a couple of years, at least on some topics. We really need a viable third party candidate, not the ones who sound OK for a while and veer into space. Gary Johnson seemed decent and just like the rest, it was "Bang, Zoom! To the Moon, Alice!'.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I have serious problems with Congress. They need a major reality check and many of them need to go but just like the WH, who the eff can we find to work for the country and not for themselves, especially if we eliminate lobbying money going to them?

I saw that Manchin registered as Independent and he had been leaning away from the Left for a couple of years, at least on some topics. We really need a viable third party candidate, not the ones who sound OK for a while and veer into space. Gary Johnson seemed decent and just like the rest, it was "Bang, Zoom! To the Moon, Alice!'.
My issue isn't with the GOP per se, but the conservative losers on tv and in media.

highfigh

highfigh

My issue isn't with the GOP per se, but the conservative losers on tv and in media.
But the GOP aren't trying to enter the conversations in a constructive way, so I have big problems with that. THEY'RE the ones who'll need to plan ahead and instead of having a big clown car this time, they hitched their horse to a wagon with broken wheels. They need a backup candidate, IMO.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But the GOP aren't trying to enter the conversations in a constructive way, so I have big problems with that. THEY'RE the ones who'll need to plan ahead and instead of having a big clown car this time, they hitched their horse to a wagon with broken wheels. They need a backup candidate, IMO.
I can tolerate The Five and Gutfeld. Jeanine Piro can be pretty annoying though. Don't care for Jesse Waters either much. Hannity and Ingraham, enough said. Fox Journal Report was good though, albeit I think on the weekend. Kavuto and Bair, but they're soft right cause it's based on journalism, and lol, "class." Looking back O'Reilly is rather embarrassing. Just yells and instigates. But again if you want more professional news stuff it's going to be Fox daytime IMO.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Well, you'd need the supreme court to get on your side about the money. They ruled that is covered under free speech. Good luck there.
Yep, the more you give the more speech you have without a word being mumbled. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Posted just for the comedy gold with the slithery Stephen Miller. HIghly recommend for LOL. Miller was Trump's former campaign advisor. I also like how BTC described Tim Pool as a "loser," which gives me validation anyway regarding conservative influencers hahaha.

highfigh

highfigh

Well, you'd need the supreme court to get on your side about the money. They ruled that is covered under free speech. Good luck there.
Yep, the more you give the more speech you have without a word being mumbled. :)
I'm sure that a compelling PowerPoint presentation showing where the country was vs where it is might sway them. :mad:

Why does POTUS have an emoluments clause and it doesn't apply to Congress?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis