davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I dislike Trump. Really, really dislike him. But why wasn't this case tried much earlier? It's just playing into the election interference claim by the right. I wish the Justice system would have pushed the much more serious federal charges way earlier. JMHO.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I dislike Trump. Really, really dislike him. But why wasn't this case tried much earlier? It's just playing into the election interference claim by the right. I wish the Justice system would have pushed the much more serious federal charges way earlier. JMHO.
Could they realistically without challenges and suspicion by rushing it as well? Probably better to have an excellent case rather than simply quicker.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Could they realistically without challenges and suspicion by rushing it as well? Probably better to have an excellent case rather than simply quicker.
The problem is it will give Trump time to pardon himself if he wins in November. And the house and the Supreme Court will back him.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The problem is it will give Trump time to pardon himself if he wins in November. And the house and the Supreme Court will back him.
That would be a real shame, as that would be effectively be a coup. He can't overturn the NY ruling, tho.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Part of it depends on a lot, like winning in November and having both side of congress in his control. Then the follow-on lawsuits. Oh, and the total annihilation of DoJ.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wasn't that originated by Hitler in the 1930s?
Yeah the press leaned on that pretty heavily. I think though that while illegal immigration is a real issue, Trump's take highlighted his prejudice.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Just a juxtaposition of the idea that the democrats are some sort of radical extreme left, and that the republicans haven't been promoting the things they are, such as overturning democracy and instituting a fascist/nazi leaning far right. The new reich and all that.
I read through his posts. I'm not catching that from him personally. BTW my grandparents were of the WW2 generation and lived in England and I had more than one conversation about the blitzkrieg and their hatred of all things Nazi.

You've stepped over a line.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I read through his posts. I'm not catching that from him personally. BTW my grandparents were of the WW2 generation and lived in England and I had more than one conversation about the blitzkrieg and their hatred of all things Nazi.

I think the republicans stepped over it a lot more than I did. It wasn't intended personally in any case, just the nature of the drumph/republican platform these days.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I think the republicans stepped over it a lot more than I did. It wasn't intended personally in any case, just the nature of the drumph/republican platform these days.
Your response to TT5 sounded like you were calling him a right wing nazi. Which is why I looked at his posts and don't see it.

I don't understand, what seems to be, a large monolithic support base for Trump. But I said it during the Trump / Clinton campaigns, and agreed with Micheal Moore, that there is a large constituent being screwed and Trump was the middle finger.

The fact that democrats haven't figured this out is astounding.

If I hear "The economy is great" through this election cycle by Dem's it's going to shoot them in the foot. Everyday necessities are still expensive, capital is expensive, large durable goods are still up there. Wages are stagnating. I do the grocery shopping and I can give you a laundry list on demand of everything that is incredibly more expensive.

If you're making $50,000 and have a kid or two I honestly don't know you make it and you most likely aren't.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Your response to TT5 sounded like you were calling him a right wing nazi. Which is why I looked at his posts and don't see it.

I don't understand, what seems to be, a large monolithic support base for Trump. But I said it during the Trump / Clinton campaigns, and agreed with Micheal Moore, that there is a large constituent being screwed and Trump was the middle finger.

If I hear "The economy is great" through this election cycle by Dem's it's going to shoot them in the foot. Everyday necessities are still expensive, capital is expensive, large durable goods are still up there. Wages are stagnating. I do the grocery shopping and I can give you a laundry list on demand of everything that is incredibly more expensive.

If you're making $50,000 and have a kid or two I honestly don't know you make it and you most likely aren't.
It wasn't personal any more than his accusations are. That the party/president is particularly in charge of economic winds....meh. Just look at global shipping right now.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
He can't pardon himself on a state case. A pardon only apply to federal cases, not state cases.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General

I no longer follow this member and I do not wish to know the content of his posts.

this is not directed at you and just a general statement…

Trump is a very contentious person and topic. The way the Democrats handled this situation and Trumps conviction are going to have far reaching implications and the entire thing from both sides is going to be a blight on this nation. It’s an embarrassment from both Republicans and Democrats on display for not only Americans but the entire world, I personally try not to care what the world thinks of us but this situation has significant importance. Both sides will engage the spin machine but the real losers are the American people, the idea of America and how the world views the Democratic Republic known as America has diminished all of us. What’s the right answer, I do not know, I’m not that smart but we have turned a page on the world stage as well as at home. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.

I am going to put this thread on ignore, not because I don’t want to see it but because I care too much. I think I’m the last generation of duck and cover, saying the Pledge of Allegiance etc… I love America with all of her faults. I don’t know if we are seeing the end of this great experiment and I pray that we are not and that we still have greatness left but I’m doubtful. Anyway I am going to ignore this thread because I care too much.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The first pic again was the essence of the Trump years. Other Trump fans were a having fun with Hillary's "basket of deplorables," which she was right about. Pic below captures it comically without even trying LOL.
1717315405241.png

1717315736745.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Yes to Trump's credit he tapped into "The Forgotten" and talked to them. However, I don't think Trump is anything like say Reagan. The latter wasn't loud and vile or poured fuel on the fire. Trump has a toilet mouth, and trying to sell that well good luck.:rolleyes: It's why I said vote for him and leave it at that.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis