highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I can tolerate The Five and Gutfeld. Jeanine Piro can be pretty annoying though. Don't care for Jesse Waters either much. Hannity and Ingraham, enough said. Fox Journal Report was good though, albeit I think on the weekend. Kavuto and Bair, but they're soft right cause it's based on journalism, and lol, "class." Looking back O'Reilly is rather embarrassing. Just yells and instigates. But again if you want more professional news stuff it's going to be Fox daytime IMO.
Who mentioned any of the media? I was referring to the vast list of candidates trotted out for each of the last four elections? It's almost like they were trying to get people to go along with "Let's f&ck it up, by committee".

I absolutely hate Gutfeld's rhyming BS. It's childish and annoying.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Who mentioned any of the media? I was referring to the vast list of candidates trotted out for each of the last four elections? It's almost like they were trying to get people to go along with "Let's f&ck it up, by committee".

I absolutely hate Gutfeld's rhyming BS. It's childish and annoying.
The media is basically the voice of the party.

The bet you like the guy with the wrestling championship belt on Gutfeld. ;)

highfigh

highfigh

The media is basically the voice of the party.

The bet you like the guy with the wrestling championship belt on Gutfeld. ;)
I don't like anyone on that show- I have told you repeatedly that I don't watch Fox News.

So, the media isn't the voice of the other party, too? Nora O'Donnell, Charlie Rose, etc told the viewers how to vote for more than a year and were completely dumbfounded when Trump won vs Hillary, asking "How could we have gotten this so wrong?????????". Search for that and you'll see that it actually happened.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Fox "News" is horrible. Lately I'm tired of CNN and MSNBC. Everything they put out is us vs them. Not what our country needs right now. But what we don't need is another 4 years of Trump.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
But what we don't need is another 4 years of Trump.
while I agree, here's is but one reason why we don't need four more years of the clown in there now ........

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

while I agree, here's is but one reason why we don't need four more years of clown in there now ........

I read a post online about the opinions of people in Chicago and their concerns about Biden- the first was his age. I don't care about the age, I care about his mental capacity. I have had many neighbors, extended family, customers, parents of customers, etc and many were or are above 80 yet they're definitely sharper than Biden. I don't know how they get him to pay attention, speak coherently, move without stumbling and stay awake, but his lapses really, really concern me. His anger issues are related to his other mental issues, IMO- it's not uncommon, with many of them.

Again, we need better candidates, but who wants the job aside from people with too much political ambition?

T

trochetier

Audioholic
Fox "News" is horrible. Lately I'm tired of CNN and MSNBC. Everything they put out is us vs them. Not what our country needs right now. But what we don't need is another 4 years of Trump.
Nor 4 more years of Biden either.

T

trochetier

Audioholic
while I agree, here's is but one reason why we don't need four more years of the clown in there now ........

One or few instances do not a trend make. There are always outliers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't like anyone on that show- I have told you repeatedly that I don't watch Fox News.

So, the media isn't the voice of the other party, too? Nora O'Donnell, Charlie Rose, etc told the viewers how to vote for more than a year and were completely dumbfounded when Trump won vs Hillary, asking "How could we have gotten this so wrong?????????". Search for that and you'll see that it actually happened.
Guess if you think the left have MTG, Jordan, Don Jr, Tucker, Jones, Hannity, Ingraham, Levin, O'Reilly, Pool, Louder with Crowder, Matt Walsh, Candsce Owen's, Nick Fuentes, Roger Stone, Cancun Cruz, Kelly Anne Conway, Mike Gallagher, Sebastian Gorca, Russell Brand etc.....

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Nor 4 more years of Biden either.
One. Can’t afford it! Went to the grocery store and got some of their “burger”. 6 bucks a pound. “We’re proud of bidenomics” said our idiotic vice president. Wtf…

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

One. Can’t afford it! Went to the grocery store and got some of their “burger”. 6 bucks a pound. “We’re proud of bidenomics” said our idiotic vice president. Wtf…
And it's his fault because...?
Need to shop around. Don't buy Kobi beefburgers, 80% fat free is less expensive. Check out the ads of other stores. Tell the beef producers to produce mpre.
Eat more veggies and chicken. Maybe pork and fish.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
And it's his fault because...?
Need to shop around. Don't buy Kobi beefburgers, 80% fat free is less expensive. Check out the ads of other stores. Tell the beef producers to produce mpre.
Eat more veggies and chicken. Maybe pork and fish.
Wow thanks for the lecture. You have no idea what I eat or buy. Or that my father in law is a cattle farmer.
Thanks for assuming ima moron.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, that's a given that whoever has been elected and gotten in the chair after inauguration is of course in direct charge of retail pricing. The profit taking by the corporations is of course outside this. International logistics of course don't matter either, they all respect who the president of the US is, lol.

ps If just waving the biggest c*ck is necessary still hard to believe drumphy is the way to go :) Especially with most reports of the reality. LOL

Last edited:
isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Yeah, that's a given that whoever has been elected and gotten in the chair after inauguration is of course in direct charge of retail pricing. The profit taking by the corporations is of course outside this. International logistics of course don't matter either, they all respect who the president of the US is, lol.

ps If just waving the biggest c*ck is necessary still hard to believe drumphy is the way to go :) Especially with most reports of the reality. LOL
I often wonder why we even have the office of "President".
The founding fathers at least had the sense to create the Senate and The House using age old templates to spread the decisions around. No need for a King, Emperor or Pharaoh.

Then, it's almost like they thought "We need someone to blame when it all hits the fan though...hey George, what do you think of this ? !!"

About the only person I know of that could handle and orchestrate such a task to perfection would be... Commander Data.

data.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The founding fathers at least had the sense to create the Senate and The House using age old templates to spread the decisions around. No need for a King, Emperor or Pharaoh.

Then, it's almost like they thought "We need someone to blame when it all hits the fan though...hey George, what do you think of this ? !!"

About the only person I know of that could handle and orchestrate such a task to perfection would be... Commander Data.

View attachment 67800
The idea of the separation of branches seems to work generally until the maga republicans?

highfigh

highfigh

View attachment 67800
Apparently, you don't remember learning about Balance of Power- the three branches exist so that if two go in one direction, the third will be there to offset the slippery slope. POTUS is in the Executive Branch, Congress is the Legislative Branch and the Supreme Court is part of the Judicial Branch. Remember hearing about 'checks and balances'?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Wow thanks for the lecture. You have no idea what I eat or buy. Or that my father in law is a cattle farmer.
Thanks for assuming ima moron.
Don't think that at all. You complained or seemed to complain about $6 hamburger/ground beef. I mentioned a few alternatives and assumptions why beef is so expensive.
Nothing about your in-laws. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis