D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Opening description of the book LOL....

Make America Great Again? Donald Trump is an asshole is a fact widely agreed upon—even by his supporters, who actually like that about him

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not to diss Trump's weight per se, but Quora....

Why are people criticising Trump's weight when he's an athletic 6'3" and 215 pounds?

Cmon zeros. :rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Not to diss Trump's weight per se, but Quora....

Why are people criticising Trump's weight when he's an athletic 6'3" and 215 pounds?

Cmon zeros. :rolleyes:
Athletic, compared to what? And 215 lb? GMAFB! He couldn't weigh 215 if he was filled with Flubber!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm pretty sure that was caused by inbreeding, not political affiliation. Or, maybe it was something in the water, food, air....
Ric Flair: Who's the cause of all this?!?! Trump. :p

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
She's not even in the mix, why do you magas keep her in? :) She was far better than drumph any day, tho. Let alone Pence boy.
lol! I don’t bring her up. Dude did. She is definitely NO better than trump. Why do you libtards call everyone a MAGA just cause we didn’t swing from Bidens dikk?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
LOL because you swing from drumphy lord helmet of course.
Haha. Prove it!
Just because I don’t sit and bash him with stupid memes? Don’t do that with any of them. Theyre all Fukkin worthless!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Haha. Prove it!
Just because I don’t sit and bash him with stupid memes? Don’t do that with any of them. Theyre all Fukkin worthless!
I do consider you one of the more sane ones, but you keep jumping on board with the dummies. He doesn't need bashing, he needs ignoring. He's evil and a piece of literal sh*te

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I do consider you one of the more sane ones, but you keep jumping on board with the dummies. He doesn't need bashing, he needs ignoring. He's evil and a piece of literal sh*te
Sane? I’ll take that! I feel like I’m kind of in the middle. Just a regular guy who wants to feed his kids and keep the lights on. Both of the far right and left are a bunch of mental patients. Too bad they’re louder than EVERYBODY ELSE, while making the least sense. To the rest of the world, America has to look like the inmates are running the damn asylum!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis