T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I’d like to make a statement: a member who I have blocked suggested I am a fascist nazi deeply offended me. For one, most of my family is Jewish and two, where I grew up whites were the minority. Calling some a fascist Nazi is never OK. We can have differences of political ideologies and I strongly encourage that but these types of comments are not OK and will not be tolerated . It’s the lowest of lows attempt at discrediting someone you disagree with and I am using mild terms. I welcome dissenting opinions but there is a line and antisemitism crossed that line. If that type of behavior is condoned, accepted or encouraged here I will remove myself from this forum perennially

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I say it's time for a real third party. (not Independents, who are just Republicans who deny accountability when it hits the fan)
The Ambidextrians...Dedicated to actually solving current issues using all available methods and resources. In addition to planning for a sensible future for the benefit of all.
I can agree with this. Most Americans are in the middle, and that’s what gets lost in the madness. The problem is that the far lefties looking through their libtard lenses, and the far rightards have the loudest voices and shout over everyone else. It’s annoying as hell. If you say anything aligning with something on the right, you’re a MAGA zombie following trump into hell. Anything slightly left and you’re a flaming liberal. People are fukking mental… it’s all facebooks fault.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I can agree with this. Most Americans are in the middle, and that’s what gets lost in the madness. The problem is that the far lefties looking through their libtard lenses, and the far rightards have the loudest voices and shout over everyone else. It’s annoying as hell. If you say anything aligning with something on the right, you’re a MAGA zombie following trump into hell. Anything slightly left and you’re a flaming liberal. People are fukking mental… it’s all facebooks fault.
Thank you

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I’d like to make a statement: a member who I have blocked suggested I am a fascist nazi deeply offended me. For one, most of my family is Jewish and two, where I grew up whites were the minority. Calling some a fascist Nazi is never OK. We can have differences of political ideologies and I strongly encourage that but these types of comments are not OK and will not be tolerated . It’s the lowest of lows attempt at discrediting someone you disagree with and I am using mild terms. I welcome dissenting opinions but there is a line and antisemitism crossed that line. If that type of behavior is condoned, accepted or encouraged here I will remove myself from this forum perennially
In fairness, this thread is in the steam vent which is very loose with the rules so bumps and bruises come with the territory. I think though that you just got a canned response for anything that might resemble support for trump. I’m not a maggie in the strictest sense, but Joe Biden is worthless. Unfit to wipe his own ass.
Some will see that as waving a trump flag. I’m not so… I. Don’t. Care. I’m in the middle where common sense(and most of us) lives. Not over here OR over there. Someone will surely call me a MAGA man or whatever. Great.
Fukk em. America is NOT better than it was in 2019. But yeah, poor Joe is just cleaning up after trump. Right…..

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
In fairness, this thread is in the steam vent which is very loose with the rules so bumps and bruises come with the territory. I think though that you just got a canned response for anything that might resemble support for trump. I’m not a maggie in the strictest sense, but Joe Biden is worthless. Unfit to wipe his own ass.
Some will see that as waving a trump flag. I’m not so… I. Don’t. Care. I’m in the middle where common sense(and most of us) lives. Not over here OR over there. Someone will surely call me a MAGA man or whatever. Great.
Fukk em. America is NOT better than it was in 2019. But yeah, poor Joe is just cleaning up after trump. Right…..
I get that and agree but the fascist nazi comments are not beneficial and need to stop. It’s not OK and crosses many lines. I will not put up with it steam vent or other.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry, haven't seen the "left" you imagine to demand such from such decisions.
Not sure what you’re saying. Your post just made me think of the kettle and the pot. Or maybe the goose and the gander…

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I get that and agree but the fascist nazi comments are not beneficial and need to stop. It’s not OK and crosses many lines. I will not put up with it steam vent or other.
Trump is a fascist, tough.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
While I can get on board with the origin of covid, I think again this comes down to Trump's escalation....

>>>A new study suggests that former President Donald Trump's inflammatory rhetoric around the coronavirus, which is believed to have originated in China, helped spark anti-Asian Twitter content and "likely perpetuated racist attitudes."

The Asian American community has experienced a striking rise in incidents of hate since the onset of COVID-19, according to officials and advocates, and critics say the former president's repeated use of "China Virus" and other terms helped fuel an environment of hatred.

"Anti-Asian sentiment depicted in the tweets containing the term 'Chinese Virus' likely perpetuated racist attitudes and parallels the anti-Asian hate crimes that have occurred since," said Dr. Yulin Hswen, an assistant professor of epidemiology at UC, San Francisco and the study's lead author.<<<

>>> One year ago, at the start of the pandemic, Trump condemned xenophobic attacks against Asian Americans, but he continued to use incendiary rhetoric and deny doing so was racist.

On the night several Asian women were shot dead in Atlanta, he referred to COVID-19 as the "China Virus" on Fox News.
<<<

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've read through TT5' prior posts in this thread.

Explain yourself.
Just a juxtaposition of the idea that the democrats are some sort of radical extreme left, and that the republicans haven't been promoting the things they are, such as overturning democracy and instituting a fascist/nazi leaning far right. The new reich and all that.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Just a juxtaposition of the idea that the democrats are some sort of radical extreme left, and that the republicans haven't been promoting the things they are, such as overturning democracy and instituting a fascist/nazi leaning far right. The new reich and all that.
Afaik the new reich thing wasn’t even done by trump. Some supporter made a commercial and used some template that had old news print. I think it was even older than nazi germany. IF I remember correctly. I may not.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Afaik the new reich thing wasn’t even done by trump. Some supporter made a commercial and used some template that had old news print. I think it was even older than nazi germany. IF I remember correctly. I may not.
Still, made it into their propaganda....cheekily perhaps. Still disgusting.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well there's "poisoning the blood of our country" for example.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis