D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
It's just a rumor but suggestion that MTG could be Trump's pick for VP. A winning formula!:D

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
had a good laugh this morning when Trump proclaimed that nobody was tuned into the debate but rather 'his tens of thousands' of supporters gathered at his rally in Fl. Funny thing is the sports complex he was in hold less than 5k and wasn't even full. :rolleyes:
What about those with multiple personalities?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump University, Steaks, Magazine, Airlines, Vodka......I thought he missed out on the potential of Trump Tanning. :)
1700055646947.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump Charities is a non-profit organization that has been serving people in need for over 40 years. Your donation today could make a lifetime of difference tomorrow. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I love you, pops. -- Eric and Don Jr when giving dad a hug. o_O

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Fake news (2016-18)
RIP :p

TDS-
Remember: you are the one who is deranged, not Trump or MAGA. ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Trump just recently said that he won all 50 states in 2020. Why in the world does anybody believe anything that this guy says????????????????

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trump just recently said that he won all 50 states in 2020. Why in the world does anybody believe anything that this guy says????????????????
He does promise revenge and retribution if he wins the 2024 election, and that I believe.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
He does promise revenge and retribution if he wins the 2024 election, and that I believe.
His death (by natural causes) is the only solution. Been that way for a long time now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
His death (by natural causes) is the only solution. Been that way for a long time now.
Maybe a russian type solution. Apparently he's paranoid about food poisoning already, tho :) Guess he's okay with fast food workers spitting on his food as long as there's enough catsup?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pretty sad thought thinking what will happen if Trump makes it to the general election and loses again. I'm confident though there will be no MAGA in large numbers to act.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think the Michigan and Minnesota claim had to be shot down. You need evidence Trump's intent was to mob the Capitol, and there's no real way to prove it. I have doubts about his actions as it was happening, but again that isn't evidence. Really though it's all an asterisk with him on anything LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Doctor: I don't want you drinking any more. It isn't good for your health.

[Announcement of Trump's death]

Me: Gluh, gluh, gluh.... :p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Doctor: I don't want you drinking any more. It isn't good for your health.

[Announcement of Trump's death]

Me: Gluh, gluh, gluh.... :p
"I was pulled over by a cop. He asked "Are you drinking?" and I replied "Are you buying?". We laughed and laughed.......I need bail money."

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis