D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well since he thought he was entitled to two even without being electred the second time, have no doubt if he does somehow get voted in again he wouldn't try it again....hopefully that nightmare doesn't get a chance.
What makes Trump bad is the threat of violence like with the gag order.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time Jordan Knepper interviewed a woman.

So you want Trump to get off on these charges?

.......yes.

Then she looks at him suspiciously. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Radio: If Trump can show his innocence early in these cases, more people will vote for him.

Errr Trump voters dont believe he's innocent regardless of the verdict. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Trump currently 57-59 pts
All other candidates combined 29 pts

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Also the headline recently where Trump took the fraud cases personally. I imagine his narcissism thinks he is a class guy. Also the way he praises people. Hypothetically Ramaswamy could be the worst speaker of the night, but because he said something nice about Trump well that makes him the winner.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
These awards handed out by Trump. You say nice things about me. Here ya go. Medal of Freedom. :D

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Melania's anti-cyberbullying campaign had to take the cake with Trump's tweet storms and ALL CAPS. LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't say I disagree with the loss of American jobs, but the Trump era is pretty much hate qua hate. I think it was especially in that 2015-16 window with his rallies and then later with Jan 6th.

The bulk of that anger is coming from beleaguered working-class and, to a lesser extent, middle-class white people, especially the less educated — the very same groups that most vociferously support Trump. They are angry over the coming loss of a white majority (predicted for 2043 by the Census Bureau), the falling fortunes of the white working class, worsening income inequality, the rise of left-wing movements like Black Lives Matter, major advances for LGBT people, growing numbers of refugees and undocumented workers, terrorism, and more.

Their anger, above all, is directed at the government.

While Trump can’t be linked directly to the actions of others, he has fomented a culture of violence at his rallies, with his “I’d like to punch him in the face” comments and the way he’s encouraged his crowds to retaliate against protesters.

The SPLC’s Beirich characterizes Trump as “playing footsie” with white supremacists – by “making racist statements that [they] would agree with and not condemning the activities they do in support of him.”

-----

“He can’t be responsible if ‘crazies’ like him, but he is responsible for saying he rejects their support, Beirich said. “And that he doesn’t do.”

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I should correct something. I get tired of how the left are always bringing race into the equation. The position on American jobs outsourced is a valid one, but Trump, his love of the "uneducated" (to manipulate them), and his escalation is a bunch of bologna.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I should have corrected myself. When applying race to Trump there's something off. I thought it started first with grabbing p-ssy and then Mexicans are rapists. The full ban on Muslims seemed odd to me, even if temporary. The wall and terrorist being Muslim on the surface looks kosher, but when Trump speaks about it it comes across to me as xenophobic.

https://theintercept.com/2016/05/05/hate-crimes-rise-along-with-donald-trumps-anti-muslim-rhetoric/

The major uptick in hate crimes dates back toward the end of 2015, which corresponds with Donald Trump’s call for a ban on Muslims entering the United States — but also with other possibly inciting factors such as the San Bernardino shooting and intensified political debate over the Syrian refugee crisis.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like how Trump supporters defend his words but don't talk about his tone.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
There was some play in motive. The image I remember of politicians standing outside a locked building door to contest the election results I'm sure was because if they didn't they were under threat of losing their position by Trump. Mike Johnson I'm not sure of exactly. Jim Jordan pretty sure to get away with stealing it cause that's the type of guy he is.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't really see the issue with sending aid to Israel, eh? That's money that needs to be sent immediately and does not mean Johnson isn't concerned about the border, too. But the border isn't a quick fix. It's also like MAGA to ask for Jan 6th security footage. Nothing wrong with that per se except the intent is to blame Pelosi for ALL of it. These people have at every turn failed on Trump in behavior, character, and integrity. All I ask is you get rid of the term the "moral" right, but I'm positive that too will be declined LOL.
In response to a tweet that the Louisiana Republican shared of himself reiterating his support for Israel, MAGA users flooded the responses to urge Johnson to take action on the U.S.-Mexico border or to release security footage of the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot instead.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis