Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
So..with the holiday (specials)just about over and all moved in with a new car and all I'm thinking of moving to Morgan City or maybe lake Charles. I have to, my job is where it takes me. But I have this old man who for some reason just shows up at my work to watch his Duck shows on the TV in the lobby. With my new boss, who I will just call him special for now. Just may not agree with all of my boys i run with now. Maybe after 4 or 5 glasses of my home brew wine my conscience may convince me enough to add #1or #3 more I work overtime already with my two JOB's. o_O. But what do I do with that old dude in my lobby. He is so Alzheimer's and getting worse. Guess I could use him for a ride or... nevermind on that one he only has SSI..poor thing, isn't much to live on but I help him out he helps me out too. He loves my fried pork chops, plus when I loan him money he pays back double what I've loaned him.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Well, now that I officially fired Tom Turkey and voted him off of the island it is time for the next step. Turns out I just got off of the phone w/Santa. Hence, Tom Turkey has been put on the naughty list. That is what he gets for making me so darn sick! o_O

Cheers,

Phil
Happy Early New Year Mr. Phil! I hate Chibsons, aka China made Gibson counterfeits.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
You must be very careful with opening a GoFundMe account. Don't know if you read the news, but a couple and some homeless dude. Did that very same thing your contemplating on. Long story short, they where running a Scam! Got caught now looking at some hard time. Best if you just Work hard save up your money or ask one of the members about maybe donating some of their older gear to you. I'm sure some of these audiophile dude's could use a tax write off. I hear some of them are very generous with sharing or selling off some of their gear that didn't quite measure up to audiophile standards. Best of luck with your hunt for gear.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I hate new year eve to new year why? Me and my cats hate your fireworks!
Sucks to be a Cat. Never liked Cats. I hear in China they eat them like Chicken. Had a friend from Laos, he said they are very tasty especially if you roast them in the oven like a chicken you know like roasted chicken.:D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You must be very careful with opening a GoFundMe account. Don't know if you read the news, but a couple and some homeless dude. Did that very same thing your contemplating on. Long story short, they where running a Scam! Got caught now looking at some hard time. Best if you just Work hard save up your money or ask one of the members about maybe donating some of their older gear to you. I'm sure some of these audiophile dude's could use a tax write off. I hear some of them are very generous with sharing or selling off some of their gear that didn't quite measure up to audiophile standards. Best of luck with your hunt for gear.
wise advise Ryan, myself, I would never get involved with such (what I believe to be) nonsense. Get a job, save your $$ and eat more lima beans !

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
wise advise Ryan, myself, I would never get involved with such (what I believe to be) nonsense. Get a job, save your $$ and eat more lima beans !
That was a stupid idea, I know. I'll see what happens and if it turns out for the bad, I'll take it down.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Sucks to be a Cat. Never liked Cats. I hear in China they eat them like Chicken. Had a friend from Laos, he said they are very tasty especially if you roast them in the oven like a chicken you know like roasted chicken.:D
That's very offensive to cat lovers like @andyblackcat and I, and anybody who loves animals. You shouldn't be posting stuff like this on here, unless you're a troll and wanting to miff us royally. And if THAT'S the case, get the %#$% out, or one of the mods or the admin Mr. Gene surely will! I'm not angry at you, but that's quite offensive.
Ryan

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
I don't mind seeing humans getting eaten up by sharks, you know why? Because I know what and who we are. Animals they love,y creatures only humans are the real animals. I hope phase 2 gets peni)s cancer.
We have done quite enough to make animals suffer. We humans have wrecked this Earth more than any animal, more than even the dinosaurs. I wouldn't diss other members, though. Everybody should have an opinion, but what he said was very offensive. What he needs to do is apologize to us for his actions.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis