Post up things that you “Hate” Anything goes.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Good night, Mr. Phil! Have a good night's rest! Talk to you tomorrow! I'll be honest with you, my IQ score is 130. I look like a mix of Denis and Ryan O'Neal.
Thanks,
Ryan
Ryan I can tell your intellect is quite high. Yes, you do favor Dennis Leary some.I did manage to get some rest. Just had a busy day. Anyways, have a good afternoon yourself. :)

Cheers,

Phil

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Ryan I can tell your intellect is quite high. Yes, you do favor Dennis Leary some.I did manage to get some rest. Just had a busy day. Anyways, have a good afternoon yourself. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Good afternoon Mr. Phil! Glad you got some rest. :) It's a beautiful day down here. I do have curly hair, which differs from Denis, and Denis is a jerk, and I'm not. I think it's his real personality, he always satires about everything. I'm a kind, courteous person, though I can make a very smart wise crack at something I don't like.

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Yeah a little bit. Have a feeling you are much more intelligent than him. The Good Lord has blessed you with some gifts Ryan. Have a feeling you are going to use them well. Heck, you already are. Honestly, I am a bit taken back. Going to bed my meds are making me sleepy. Have a blessed night Ryan. My neck is giving me some troubles tonight. Talk to you tomorrow. :)

Cheers,

Phil
I bet you're not "taken back" Mr. Phil, I bet you're very intelligent. The Good Lord has given you great gifts, and all of us, too, including myself.Sometimes I feel that I take God for granted, and I'm not thankful enough.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I really hate when you listen to music and your system sounds exactly the way you want, its perfect and the next day you listen without changing a thing and you think WHAT THE F$#@ happened
That's odd. Only time that happens to me is when I put on something I haven't listened to in a while and realize the recording is terrible. System can't fix that.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I really hate when you listen to music and your system sounds exactly the way you want, its perfect and the next day you listen without changing a thing and you think WHAT THE F$#@ happened
Got kids?

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I hate when Im the a$$hole and still do it anyways.

Pulled into a crowded super market to grab a bottle of rum for thanksgiving and realized that I parked really badly and left no space for the guy next to me to get into his car. Thought about moving it, but then thought Im buying just 1 thing, Ill be real quick and beat them out. Well, I didnt beat them out and found a note on my truck saying "thanks for being a dikc at parking".

Oops.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I hate wintertime but in someways I like it I don't sweat as much but wintertime sure owns us all in energy heating costs.

V

viseral audio

Audioholic
Have 7000 watts in amplifier power I figure another 10000 watts I can heat the whole house, ha ha

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I hate flat spare tires!

My son has a blow out so I run up the street to help him. Pull out his spare thats never been used and its flat! We put it on the car and it has a little air in it so I make a dumb choice and say lets see if we can make it to the gas station. 3 feet later the tire breaks its seal from the rim. Dang it! Hey google, will my wifes car spare tire fit my sons car? Yes it will! So we drive across town and grab my wifes spare. Put it on the car and lower the jack. Its also flat! Dang it! Take the tire off, go to the gas station, put air in it, take it back to the car and put it on. Finally he can drive the thing home.

Learn from me everybody, go check your spares air pressure!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I hate flat spare tires!

My son has a blow out so I run up the street to help him. Pull out his spare thats never been used and its flat! We put it on the car and it has a little air in it so I make a dumb choice and say lets see if we can make it to the gas station. 3 feet later the tire breaks its seal from the rim. Dang it! Hey google, will my wifes car spare tire fit my sons car? Yes it will! So we drive across town and grab my wifes spare. Put it on the car and lower the jack. Its also flat! Dang it! Take the tire off, go to the gas station, put air in it, take it back to the car and put it on. Finally he can drive the thing home.

Learn from me everybody, go check your spares air pressure!

Bummer! This is the perfect example as to why I have AAA roadside assistance. Cost me only $85 a year and well worth it. One toll is all it takes to convince anyone of that. Glad that you finally got it taken care of. :)

Cheers,

Phil

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Bummer! This is the perfect example as to why I have AAA roadside assistance. Cost me only $85 a year and well worth it. One toll is all it takes to convince anyone of that. Glad that you finally got it taken care of. :)

Cheers,

Phil
A lot of insurance companies have roadside assistance built-in.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
A lot of insurance companies have roadside assistance built-in.
True and if you use it they also keep a record that impacts your insurance credit score. The AAA roadside does NOT do that. As such, there is no impact on your insurance credit report. That is why I keep my AAA. They have gotten me out of a bind several times in the last 6-months. Worth every penny inmho. :)

Cheers,

Phil

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
I hate that my wife watches cheesy lifetime grade Christmas movies.
I also hate that I keep falling in love with hotties from cheesy lifetime grade Christmas movies. :eek:

hottie.jpg

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I really hate it that I had to fire Tom Turkey today, but had no choice. That MF made me sick! :eek: The truth is, me and ole Tom Turkey are parting ways! I even voted him off the island! :p

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Well, now that I officially fired Tom Turkey and voted him off of the island it is time for the next step. Turns out I just got off of the phone w/Santa. Hence, Tom Turkey has been put on the naughty list. That is what he gets for making me so darn sick! o_O

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis