What are you watching tonight?

TechHDS

Audioholic General
True as it may be, sure 100 mill for one dude, but just look at the teams who don’t have a top 5 QB, You take Brees away my Saints would be lucky to win 7 games a year. Look at the Packers when Rogers went down last year. They are talking lockout come 2020, the rest of the Pro Player want better contracts.

Mike

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
True as it may be, sure 100 mill for one dude, but just look at the teams who don’t have a top 5 QB, You take Brees away my Saints would be lucky to win 7 games a year. Look at the Packers when Rogers went down last year. They are talking lockout come 2020, the rest of the Pro Player want better contracts.

Mike
Ya the Rams will need to get their ring now. I can’t imagine they can keep so many premium players together long term before the salary cap catches up to them. :)

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Ya the Rams will need to get their ring now. I can’t imagine they can keep so many premium players together long term before the salary cap catches up to them. :)
Rams looking really good right now, how about the Kansas City Chiefs? They got a really really good young QB! It’s rare for a young QB to come in and be able to read D like he is doing. Gotta killer arm to boot.

Mike

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Rams looking really good right now, how about the Kansas City Chiefs? They got a really really good young QB! It’s rare for a young QB to come in and be able to read D like he is doing. Gotta killer arm to boot.

Mike
Ya I haven’t caught a chiefs game yet but sounds like I should! :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, Maniac is excellent, especially season finale was very satisfying.
Not going to say it THE Best, I think Peaky Blinders is a better show, but Maniac is top notch for sure.
Love Peaky Blinders.

I'll check out Maniac.

I've been watching "A Discovery of Witches".

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I guess something about a bunch of guys running around on grass field with oldy shaped ball??
Great entertainment, just like going to a symphony.

Patriots vs Saints for SB. :D
I think there is actually a pretty decent chance the Saints make it that far. I think drew realizes how old he is and wants to go out with a bang where he admits it or not. I really hope the Patriots don't make it though. I'm getting so sick of watching them every year with the exception of that big fight that happened a the SB some years back.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think there is actually a pretty decent chance the Saints make it that far. I think drew realizes how old he is and wants to go out with a bang where he admits it or not. I really hope the Patriots don't make it though. I'm getting so sick of watching them every year with the exception of that big fight that happened a the SB some years back.
You want to be the best, you have to beat the GOAT. :D

Beating some rookie or Blake Bortles doesn't do it. :D

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Great entertainment, just like going to a symphony.
Aaron Rodgers has so many fortes. As many options as composition styles. Presto. A launch window lasting roughly two-tenths of a second — a margin of error literally faster than Intermezzo. All you need to do is give a violinist an opportunity for a single staccato. Green Bay is a pretty allegro ensemble.

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
Agreed I am starting this series too. Looks pretty good.
Dave
Did you watch the other seasons? I like how the other characters, just a few, are rolled into this one. Also of course a twist to an apocalypse, I've always liked horror movies growing up so this series fits the bill. Cult was kinda lame, was it about the election or a story about Manson? I put off hotel bc I 'disliked' lady gaga and didnt have any interest, after watching, it's my favorite season and I cant lie, she did an awesome job

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Did you watch the other seasons? I like how the other characters, just a few, are rolled into this one. Also of course a twist to an apocalypse, I've always liked horror movies growing up so this series fits the bill. Cult was kinda lame, was it about the election or a story about Manson? I put off hotel bc I 'disliked' lady gaga and didnt have any interest, after watching, it's my favorite season and I cant lie, she did an awesome job
Yeah I watched the season in the hotel with Lady Gaga. I liked it a lot. I also watched the North Carolina Roanoke which I thought was ok.
Dave

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis