What are you watching tonight?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched The Greatest Showman....not usually a musical guy but I really did like this one.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Just watched jurassic world. Good flick.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I watched Jurassic world fallen kingdom. Pretty decent but it seemed like a 30hz boom fest. Kind of obnoxious really. Seemed like it was clipped, or the dynamic range was wrong. Otherwise, the imaging and such was pretty damn good. Fun, but I liked JW better.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Season 3 of The Man in the High Castle - I'm only about 4 episodes in but really enjoying it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Starting watching Sneaky Pete. So far so good. I like the show.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I might watch this tonight, then again may opt for a comedy or something else!

IMG_1738.JPG

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Finished Maniac on Netflix. Best show in years!
Yeah, Maniac is excellent, especially season finale was very satisfying.
Not going to say it THE Best, I think Peaky Blinders is a better show, but Maniac is top notch for sure.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
Who dats a saints thing. I used to be a die hard raider fan when i lived in sacramento. We used to go games all the time. Moved to nm, have no local team, dont get the raider games often, and over the years just quit watchin. The raiders suckin for the last decade helped too.

But i love the city of new orleans. One of the best vacations i ever took.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Nobody’s going to break his passing-yardage record the way he plays - 5,000+ yards per year. :D
ADTG, man when Brees finally retires, going to be some sick fans for sure. Be like losing a loved one, I mean who else could step in his shoes? The 3 best ever QB’s are Tom Brady Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, only got Brees 3rd cause he only got one SB win, Peyton got 2 and Tom got 5. So I have to give props to Tom as GOAT cause he got 5 SB wins!

Mike

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
ADTG, man when Brees finally retires, going to be some sick fans for sure. Be like losing a loved one, I mean who else could step in his shoes? The 3 best ever QB’s are Tom Brady Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, only got Brees 3rd cause he only got one SB win, Peyton got 2 and Tom got 5. So I have to give props to Tom as GOAT cause he got 5 SB wins!

Mike
Pretty sure the “Cheatriots” are paying Brady cash under the table. He is not likely to be really taking those pay cuts. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis