Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, still giving the search page. Bummer! Thought that I had it.....LOL!!!!

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Still the search result....it's right there in your url (where it says "search query" :) ).

Select that particular video from among the search results, then copy the url from your browser address bar afterwards.....

It seems you're just copying and pasting the search from the browser address bar....not using a text hyperlink at all....

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil, it looks like you're pasting the search results in. got to the actual video and copy that url.
When I copy a specific video even using insert function it still posts the video and not the link. Have tried every way I know to. I can get the search function to load videos.....LOL!!! So, I am getting closer. Now what?

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Okay this time I was not playing the video. Now what? In the search I typed Stone Sour: Bother. Then, I copied Stone Sour-Bother(Official Video) and pasted that into the insert function. It posted the video and not the link. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Okay this time I was not playing the video. Now what? In the search I typed Stone Sour: Bother. Then, I copied Stone Sour-Bother(Official Video) and pasted that into the insert function. It posted the video and not the link. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Phil
Are you right clicking the video from the search results to copy it? Don't use the insert function, use the link function.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Are you right clicking the video from the search results to copy it? Don't use the insert function, use the link function.
Yes right clicking and using insert. Let me try using link. Hope this works.....LOL!!!

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis