Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That's a great view. I've always felt like a West sider and my goal is to migrate that way. Promised myself and my wife, I will not die here. Must go. Otoh, summers are pretty damn nice too.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's not the view from the house, lol, you have to ride up a long ways to get up to the top of Heckletooth. Here's another from another trail (am a mountain biker)
082916 waldo bronson ride 2.jpg

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hmm, how are you highlighting the text in the thread post? PS I'd try a new post....
I am pointing to the link then right click to copy. Then, I click insert and a box pops up ansd I paste/enbed video link there. When it pastes it still is showing the video from youtube. Sorry was a bit late to reply, but talking to my Philippine sweetheart. She is a handful if you know what I mean.......LOL!!!!! So, like what am I doing wrong with the link?

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Me and my slow internet thanks you, Phil :)
Mine is the slowest that Spectrum offers. That being 60 megs. They have much faster. Never meant to slow anyone down though. My apologies to everyone that I have. :):):) Sooner or later I will hopefully figure out what I am doing wrong on posting hot links as opposed to the videos.

Cheers,

Phil

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Mine is the slowest that Spectrum offers. That being 60 megs. They have much faster. Never meant to slow anyone down though. My apologies to everyone that I have. :):):) Sooner or later I will hopefully figure out what I am doing wrong on posting hot links as opposed to the videos.

Cheers,

Phil
I hate your internet LOL.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Two super talented guys right here. Can't count how many times I've played this. BD

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Missed this earlier. I have Phil in a pm right now from earlier. I typed up a guide of sorts with screenshots showing how to do it.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
But, I did that earlier and it displayed the video. Let me try it again and see what happens. I will just do it here right now:

Cheers,

Phil

PS Great song by the way! :):):)
Did you type it out and highlight it, then paste the url in?

Yup. Good song.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Did you type it out and highlight it, then paste the url in?

Yup. Good song.
Yeah I typed Rage Against The Machine: Do What They Told Ya then it took me to a page with many videos. Then, I selected this specific video and copied the URL and pasted it in the insert box. But, the video is displayed.

Cheers,

Phil

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
There is another way, but it's a little bit more of a pain. Actually type out the tags and do it manually.

You can type out the url tags with brackets like this:

[*url= paste url here] insert name of video here [*/url] Without the asterisks*.

I added the * because it messes up the post up if i don't. It's definitely more of a pain and I personally wouldn't expect you to do it, but it would work.

Are We Living In An Ancestor Simulator?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
There is another way, but it's a little bit more of a pain. Actually type out the tags and do it manually.

You can type out the url tags with brackets like this:

[*url= paste url here] insert name of video here [*/url] Without the asterisks*.

I added the * because it messes up the post up if i don't. It's definitely more of a pain and I personally wouldn't expect you to do it, but it would work.

Are We Living In An Ancestor Simulator?
Thanks I will give it a try tomorrow. I am a bit bushed. Need some beauty sleep......LOL!!!! Got errands to run early in the morning. Appreciate the help. Will go at it again tomorrow sometime. Have a good night!

Cheers,

Phil

OscarJr

OscarJr

Junior Audioholic
Crank it up and test your speakers, I dare you :eek:

A little Barney Dinosaur vocals..

Some creative sax playing..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers