What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
New surrounds in place. This is the only way I can think of for now. My space is very limited. Any better suggestions??

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

Ordered a second power amp like this, to run my subs mono,

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
I decided to upgrade these pieces of fecal matter...

with these Fluance bipoles.

I'm still developing an opinion on them. They're definitely an improvement over what I have been using. :) They sound good so far. I'll try a concert DVD later and see what 5.1 music sounds like. I like that they're wall-mountable without needing brackets as well. I think they'll score high on the WAF. She hasn't seen them yet. If I don't show up for a couple of days, then I was wrong about the WAF and you guys should send someone to my house to check on me.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks! Impressions after using them through one movie and one song on a concert DVD, they sound vague for music -- like, why is Steve Vai's guitar wail coming from behind me? That could just be because the G3 Live DVD is mixed weird though. I prefer 2.1 for music. Otherwise, they're pretty nice for action movies. I had to turn my head and look for someone shooting at me from behind at one point, and a dog barking another. On the other hand, musicals with a more sensible mix are better behaved with more focus -- at least such is the case with the first 15 minutes of Sweeney Todd so far. Yes, I like them.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Matching smashing! Looks great Mac.
Thanks! Not quite a match but close.. And better than than the PB.
The wenge, while nice was just too brown.
breakin them in with some Mahler right now.
Cheers, Mac

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks! Impressions after using them through one movie and one song on a concert DVD, they sound vague for music -- like, why is Steve Vai's guitar wail coming from behind me? That could just be because the G3 Live DVD is mixed weird though. I prefer 2.1 for music. Otherwise, they're pretty nice for action movies. I had to turn my head and look for someone shooting at me from behind at one point, and a dog barking another. On the other hand, musicals with a more sensible mix are better behaved with more focus -- at least such is the case with the first 15 minutes of Sweeney Todd so far. Yes, I like them.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk
Yeah they are better suited for movies. The Concerts to me sound better in 2.1 most of the time. I know what you mean I turn around sometimes and just laugh. Door bell had me GOING, OH SNAP.:eek: Those back speakers(Bipole or dipole) are just awesome, especially movies with a great mix. I love my Whafs. Enjoy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks! Not quite a match but close.. And better than than the PB.
The wenge, while nice was just too brown.
breakin them in with some Mahler right now.
Cheers, Mac
Looking foward to what you think after you break them in.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't own a fancy HT, house(s), car(s) or clothes , but we do splurge on our vacations once/twice a year. Just ordered two weeks here for october
Adults only Caribbean resorts - Barbados adults only - The House
Don't ask me how much (way too much) but I am glad I was able to save almost a grand between this deal: Save 15% Orbitz Promo Code & Promotions | Travel Coupons & Codes and my credit card rewards points

If any AHers are interested to join it could be fun :) We are planning to rent a car and explore most of the beaches on the island.

J

JMJVK

Audioholic
Had a CD. Wasn't enough, this album really deserves to be listened in hi-res.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bought used on the bay...

Had to re-buy again cause the seller never sent and was refunded.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis