Yamaha AVENTAGE 2021 AV Receivers Bulk Up on Power and 8K Features

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Because: $$$! A fool and his money is quickly parted.
Well there is this ole saying, stopping is Always a option!! I'm Out of this roller coaster ride! adios amigos! There is better things to do than just Audio!! The ride was sweet but the train has stopped.. Road Trip!:):cool:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Wait. Where you going? :D
No!! Andrew! No cookies for you this year! Stay well my friend! May you live long and many blessings to You and your family! By the way I met your brother earlier this morning! Seems like a nice fellow.

You know the one who works for the Discovery channel. He stopped off at a Chevron station to buy some milk.

I had stopped to use the bathroom but it was out of order. He was parked across the street at a Exxon station he then drove across to the Chevron to buy some milk he blinked his lights at me in his nice new truck White in color with the Discovery channel logo on the right rear quarter panel.

I'm out of this hobby at this level got way to many other things on my plate. Have fun enjoying your HT and 15 sub's and all the other gear you enjoy so much. Anything else you want to know? In-Box me.:)

Edit: What ole @gene doing lately? Still comparing electrical extension cables to speaker cables? Great guy in my book!!:)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
No!! Andrew! No cookies for you this year! Stay well my friend! May you live long and many blessings to You and your family! By the way I met your brother earlier this morning! Seems like a nice fellow.

You know the one who works for the Discovery channel. He stopped off at a Chevron station to buy some milk.

I had stopped to use the bathroom but it was out of order. He was parked across the street at a Exxon station he then drove across to the Chevron to buy some milk he blinked his lights at me in his nice new truck White in color with the Discovery channel logo on the right rear quarter panel.

I'm out of this hobby at this level got way to many other things on my plate. Have fun enjoying your HT and 15 sub's and all the other gear you enjoy so much. Anything else you want to know? In-Box me.:)

Edit: What ole @gene doing lately? Still comparing electrical extension cables to speaker cables? Great guy in my book!!:)
Yeah, there are definitely more important things in life than this hobby. That’s why I always use the phrase “It’s just audio”. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, there are definitely more important things in life than this hobby. That’s why I always use the phrase “It’s just audio”. :D
Sure it's just "Audio". I started a new medication my tinnitus is down to a minimum silence is bliss.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Sure it's just "Audio". I started a new medication my tinnitus is down to a minimum silence is bliss.
There are so many meds used for tinnitus. It’s great if you found one that works well.

So you think this med got you down to THD+N of 0.1%, 0.01% or 0.001%? :D

Now you just need a drug that could do room correction like Dirac and you’re set. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis