What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I thought Treadstone S01E01 (USA Network) was great.

It felt like the Jason Bourne movies. Interesting international settings. Awesome intense fighting scenes like the Bourne series.

Will try to watch Watchmen S01E01 tonight (HBO).

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

It felt like the Jason Bourne movies. Interesting international settings. Awesome intense fighting scenes like the Bourne series.

Treadstone? Is that a series based in the Bourne universe? The first couple of Bourne movies are awesome. The first one is one of my all-time favorites.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Treadstone? Is that a series based in the Bourne universe? The first couple of Bourne movies are awesome. The first one is one of my all-time favorites.
Yes. Based on Bourne Series. Everything about it seems like a Bourne movie. Only thing missing is the Bourne theme song (Extreme Ways). :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja

I like the Bourne books and movies also. I'm gonna have to check Treadstone out. Thanks

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL Monday Night Football Patriots at Jets. Go Jets!
Also American Greed all evening on CNBC.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

Neat. Didn't know about Treadstone. Will be checking that out.

I'll watch Watchmen, but I've got other stuff in front. I'm eager to see how they do it. Especially considering it's set after the events in the movie.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Game 1 of the World Series. Go Astro’s
I think I'll pull for the underdog Nats but it should be a good series whoever wins:)
Opening night for the NBA. Gotta love Chuck, Shaq, Kenny, and Ernie in the pre and post game shows:)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Neat. Didn't know about Treadstone. Will be checking that out.

I'll watch Watchmen, but I've got other stuff in front. I'm eager to see how they do it. Especially considering it's set after the events in the movie.
I thought Watchmen S01E01 was pretty good. Definitely looks like a high budget HBO production.

My wife and I still liked Treadstone better, though. But my daughter liked Watchmen better. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone watching the Purge this year? Its a different take as it occurs post purge and focuses on the characters after the event. Episode 1 was interesting at least...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I thought Watchmen S01E01 was pretty good. Definitely looks like a high budget HBO production.

My wife and I still liked Treadstone better, though. But my daughter liked Watchmen better. :D
I liked Watchmen, too. Looks more interesting than the movie, but have no idea which is closer to the comic books since I've not seen those. Will definitely try E2 when it comes....will give Treadstone a try if I can....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I liked Watchmen, too. Looks more interesting than the movie, but have no idea which is closer to the comic books since I've not seen those. Will definitely try E2 when it comes....will give Treadstone a try if I can....
If you’ve seen all the Bourne movies, Treadstone S01E01 will seem almost like another Bourne movie.

Not quite perfect, but close.

I think my only gripe of E01 was the ”Fur Elise” scene. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If you’ve seen all the Bourne movies, Treadstone S01E01 will seem almost like another Bourne movie.

Not quite perfect, but close.

I think my only gripe of E01 was the ”Fur Elise” scene. :D
I just don't know if I can access USA Network....have all the movies, tho.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just don't know if I can access USA Network....have all the movies, tho.
Well, you might be able to watch on Amazon Prime or just wait for the BluRay when the season is over.
Might be better to binge-watch the entire season anyway.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well, you might be able to watch on Amazon Prime or just wait for the BluRay when the season is over.
Might be better to binge-watch the entire season anyway.
I can probably get the USA Network app thru Amazon Prime, but not really interested in paying a subscription which I suspect is required (I cut off D* a while back, think I had USA Network access somewhat as a D* subscriber). Binge watching is preferred, too :) Watchmen will take a while!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I can probably get the USA Network app thru Amazon Prime, but not really interested in paying a subscription which I suspect is required (I cut off D* a while back, think I had USA Network access somewhat as a D* subscriber). Binge watching is preferred, too :) Watchmen will take a while!
It’s just super cool being forced into a fist fight by killers in a bar only to realize that you are a super assassin fighting machine by pure instinct. :D

I love martial arts. And the fighting scenes in the Bourne series and Treadstone are the coolest IMO. No dancing around and taking 20 punches and 20 kicks of ballet just to knock a guy out. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It’s just super cool being forced into a fist fight by killers in a bar only to realize that you are a super assassin fighting machine by pure instinct. :D

I love martial arts. And the fighting scenes in the Bourne series and Treadstone are the coolest IMO. No dancing around and taking 20 punches and 20 kicks of ballet just to knock a guy out. :D
I see what you mean on Treadstone, altho I'd just call the Russians in the bar the replacement contract workers :) I was able to download the USA Network app on my Fire Stick and watch for free, but when trying to watch another show later it wanted my cable subscription so don't know if somehow I got a temporarily free look or what....will find out soon.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I see what you mean on Treadstone, altho I'd just call the Russians in the bar the replacement contract workers :) I was able to download the USA Network app on my Fire Stick and watch for free, but when trying to watch another show later it wanted my cable subscription so don't know if somehow I got a temporarily free look or what....will find out soon.
I saw Treadstone E02 last night. Still going strong. If only I had the entire season so I could binge-watch. :D

I rewatched a little bit of the "Bourne Identity" last night, which talked about the Treadstone program that created Jason Bourne.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw Treadstone E02 last night. Still going strong. If only I had the entire season so I could binge-watch. :D

I rewatched a little bit of the "Bourne Identity" last night, which talked about the Treadstone program that created Jason Bourne.
Both episodes were available when I watched....they've added a bit to the history of the Treadstone program beyond the movies' scope. Ever watch the original Bourne Identity? https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094791/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis