What are you watching tonight?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Wow dude, that is WAAAY too long to be without HT. Sorry to read about that. I also have a 17yo who, despite my teachings is still, well, 17 lol. Listens to rap too, and I do let him AirPlay to my system, BUT he knows the limit for him is -20.(or I set the limiter sometimes). He has a nice 2.1 system in his room that I built him but you know, it’s not the same as dad’s.

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Wow dude, that is WAAAY too long to be without HT. Sorry to read about that. I also have a 17yo who, despite my teachings is still, well, 17 lol. Listens to rap too, and I do let him AirPlay to my system, BUT he knows the limit for him is -20.(or I set the limiter sometimes). He has a nice 2.1 system in his room that I built him but you know, it’s not the same as dad’s.
Well I watched so many flicks with my wife and kids on the tv which I knew were not being given the HT treatment they deserved.

So once I set it up and started watching them again it was like being thrown into the movie instead of watching from a distance!

Anyway that’s life when starting a family and priorities come first! No regrets either way. Don’t need to keep up with the Jones to scare myself silly in my current theatre:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NFL Thursday Night Football LA Rams at Seattle Seahawks. Looks to be a good matchup.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I think on a Thursday night game at home they should win this. Russel Wilson is playing some ball this year!
They usually do well at nighttime games but Rams are a tough opponent for sure. Should be a good game and not sure how much rain there will be. I’m definitely hoping Seahawks can win. :)

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
Looks like they are back in the mix this year.
Rain in Seattle? Ya think?:)
As long as Garoppolo gets the protection he needs to avoid injury this year they will definitely be s potential wildcard if better. Maybe even upset Seattle:p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man I love those lime green Seahawks uniforms. They give some nice color on my TV.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The Flash season premiere. I've watched this show off and on and it is pretty entertaining. So I'll tune in tonight...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
American Horror Story - last weeks episode ended with an interesting twist.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday Night Football NY Giants at NE Patriots. Since I'm a Steelers fan go Giants!:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
The original Mummy with Boris Karloff tonight at 8 on METV. I haven't seen this in years so I'm gonna tune in...

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Decided to give the Umbrella Academy another shot. First time around I couldn't get into it past the 1st episode, but I'm finding it a bit more interesting upon re-watch.

I'm just annoyed that it was made all too easy to figure out who destroyed (or will destroy) the world in the future. They MacGuffined the hell out of
those pills!

I'll still finish the series this time, though. I know the "who" but still want to see the "how" and "why."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis