What are you watching tonight?

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
Watched MIB International via "on demand" last night then followed it up with MIB 3. MIB I was a good show and not the worst of the MIB series imo.
Also watched a bit of "The Great Ziegfeld" with William Powell...yikes it is a 3 hour movie with an intermission. Will finish watching it tonight...it is a good movie for those interested in that period of time and movie genre.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Sunday is NFL day for me. Currently watching the Cowboys losing to the Jets and next game is My Steelers at the LA Chargers...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Where to start...
Monday Night Football Packers at Lions
American Greed on CNBC
and locally Oklahoma Thunder at Dallas Mavericks NBA preseason game. (I'm a Mavericks fan)
The remote will be busy:)
Almost forgot to add the MLB playoffs...

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Astros vs Yanks
Broncos vs Cheifs
and pre season NBA Clippers at Mavericks (I'm a Mavericks fan)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Young Sheldon where he first discovers the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I kind of like this show.:)

Kai

Kai

Full Audioholic
Also like "Young Sheldon". The family members are as good as Sheldon. Love the daughter.
Just started watching "WU Assassins" on Netflix last night. Season 1, first 2 episodes...not bad so far.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Also like "Young Sheldon". The family members are as good as Sheldon. Love the daughter.
Just started watching "WU Assassins" on Netflix last night. Season 1, first 2 episodes...not bad so far.
Yes I think the family member actors really nail their parts. The mother is actually the real life daughter of Sheldon's mom in BBT. And Me Maw is spot on.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Leprechaun marathon all day today on IFC. Warrick Davis was made for that part.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Final Destination marathon on AMC today.
Also Cowboys at Eagles Sunday Night Football for the NFC East lead...
And the new Batwoman and Supergirl shows...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis