What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen 3 episodes of Batwoman. All I can say is that I like it a lot. :D

In this Bat-Universe, Bruce Wayne has an uncle (Dougray Scott) and 2 female cousins - Kate/Batwoman (Ruby Rose) and Beth/Alice (Rachel Skarsten). :D

The episodes move quickly. Doesn't take much time to set up.

Definitely far from perfect.

I can't stand Jessica Jones and Supergirl. But I find "Batwoman" very entertaining, and it has me hooked. :D

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
More a 2-part mini series than a serial tv show.....I rented it from Netflix a while back but just didn't click with me....
Yeah, it doesn't look very enticing to me. :D

I bet the fight scenes were pretty lame back then. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
Thursday Night Football Washington at Minnesota. Not a particularly great matchup on paper but I'll watch for a half at least.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
2 NBA games on tap on TNT. Bucks at Raptors and Clippers at Warriors. I love the pre and post game shows.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
World Series game 3 Astros at Nationals. Crunch time for Houston.
NBA Dallas Mavericks at NO Pelicans - go Mavs!
NBA Jazz at Lakers

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
For all you golf fans out there. ZOZO championship from China on the Golf Channel. Tiger is tied for the lead!

T

Trell

Senior Audioholic
I thought Watchmen S01E01 was pretty good. Definitely looks like a high budget HBO production.

My wife and I still liked Treadstone better, though. But my daughter liked Watchmen better. :D
Not yet seen the Treadstone but I did like Watchmen S01E01.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not yet seen the Treadstone but I did like Watchmen S01E01.
What did you think of Watchmen? :D

I think I like it, but I’m not 100% sure yet like I am with Treadstone. Some shows take a few episodes for me to get hooked.

In terms of the writing, directing, acting, awards-potential, I think Watchmen has the edge.

But at this point, as embarrassing as it may be, I actually look forward to watching Batwoman more than Watchmen. Probably because Batwoman has more hot chicks. :eek: :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
PGA golf ZOZO championship round 3 from China on the Golf Channel. Tiger Woods leads and if he wins he ties the great Sam Snead for all time PGA wins (not majors). Not a small accomplishment to say the least.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
PGA golf ZOZO championship round 3 from China on the Golf Channel. Tiger Woods leads and if he wins he ties the great Sam Snead for all time PGA wins (not majors). Not a small accomplishment to say the least.
Sorry when I was watching this last night I realized this tournament was being played in Chiba Japan not China. Anyway the final round is tonight on the golf channel. If you are a Tiger Woods fan I'd recommend that you tune in.:)

C

CajunLB

Junior Audioholic
Saints game from earlier after I finish the LSU game from yesterday. Go dvr.lol

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
Golf is over currently watching NBA Portland at Dallas. Go Mavs!
And More importantly game 5 of the World Series!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic General
Are you ready for some football? Dolphins at Steelers tonight on MNF. I hate to admit it but if I wasn't a Steelers fan I probably wouldn't watch this game.
Also some brand new American Greed shows titled Deadly Rich. I love this series...

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis