What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Final round of the PGA Tour Championship. Rain delay for a while but its back live. Really can't wait for some Steelers football!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Little league World Series. walk off home run win for the team from California exciting game!

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
If I’m watching little league baseball I’m definitely ready for some football

BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
Started watching "The Orville".

It's a show that is up my street, as it is done by Seth MacFarlane. I tend to like the stuff he makes.

So far, I can say, the CGI scenes are not good. But I have no idea of the budget they had to make Season 1.
However, I do enjoy characters, and each episode is more or less self-contained (so far, only a few episodes in). Works for me, as I can't / don't have time to binge watch.

Lamarr, and Malloy are my fav characters so far. The goofiness reminds me of Hoban from Firefly.

Looking forward to making time tonight to watch the next episode.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Started watching "The Orville".

It's a show that is up my street, as it is done by Seth MacFarlane. I tend to like the stuff he makes.

So far, I can say, the CGI scenes are not good. But I have no idea of the budget they had to make Season 1.
However, I do enjoy characters, and each episode is more or less self-contained (so far, only a few episodes in). Works for me, as I can't / don't have time to binge watch.

Lamarr, and Malloy are my fav characters so far. The goofiness reminds me of Hoban from Firefly.

Looking forward to making time tonight to watch the next episode.
Thanks for sharing. Tried watching when it first came out because I like most of what Seth MacFarlane makes but stopped watching after a couple of episodes. Reminds me I worked with an administrative assistant in an office when Family Guy first came out and she was disgusted when I told her about it. Turns out she babysat him and thought he was a brat. Too funny.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I'm on my second runthrough of 12 Monkeys The Series.
Just amazing.
It is so much better the second time, as all the time jumping and circular plotlines all mesh when you know what's to come.
Of course, it was also fantastic the first time.

Terry Matalas pulled a Babylon 5/JM Straczynski with this one.
Meticulously planned out from the start.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
From Library got season 1 of Yellowstone. Great writing and steller cast. Looking forward to season 2...too bad Paramount+ is not showing the series anymore. Its on Peacock now and not gonna subscribe to another serVice. :mad:

Last edited:
BBHT

BBHT

Junior Audioholic
I'm on my second runthrough of 12 Monkeys The Series.
Just amazing.
It is so much better the second time, as all the time jumping and circular plotlines all mesh when you know what's to come.
Of course, it was also fantastic the first time.

Terry Matalas pulled a Babylon 5/JM Straczynski with this one.
Meticulously planned out from the start.

Oh! I didn't know there was a TV series. I absolutely loved the movie, and had the DVD of it years ago. No idea where it is now since I have moved 4 times. :( Lost in a box somewhere between the UK, Japan, and Singapore. lol.

Definitely gonna see where I can stream it, and bookmark it!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My g/f recommended these two films to me so I purchased them from Amazon. I watched the 1st one about a month ago, the 2nd one a few days ago. I really liked both of them.

1693683648088.png

1693683660805.png

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Been watching this great documentary on Amazon Prime. It's in three parts and I'm on part three. I've been stretching it out.
IMG_20230917_215254_(3770_x_2592_pixel).jpg

Such a intelligent, Spacey and heart touching look at this great Musician and Composer. Go check it out Jazz & Rock fans!
IMG_20230917_215237_(4200_x_2363_pixel).jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thursday night football. New York Giants at San Franciso. Has all the makings of a blowout but who knows? Thats why they the games. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
It was a blowout. On the other hand, there are some great college games on TV tomorrow.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Colorado at Oregon. Looks like Deon might get his 1st loss. And TCU beat SMU in the battle for DFW bragging rights.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Yup Colorado came back to reality today. Hoping for more competitive games tonight.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched Reptile on Netflix. Benicio was great as always. I give it a strong 4 out of 5. Alicia Silverstone is still looking good.;)
Reptile_film_poster.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis