What are you watching tonight?

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Haunted Mansion. Kids loved it

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
My granddaughter tried watching but when the ghouls got after Eddie Murphy and family it was too much. Battle of NY tonight with Bills and gints.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I watched this while at my daughter's place Monday night,

Tried this the other night. Was really interested in the beginning, but once we figured out the time travel thing, my wife said nope, done. I agreed. I didn’t know what it really was about, went in kinda blind. Had I known, I would have finished it. That’s what happens sometimes when you just push play!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Tried this the other night. Was really interested in the beginning, but once we figured out the time travel thing, my wife said nope, done. I agreed. I didn’t know what it really was about, went in kinda blind. Had I known, I would have finished it. That’s what happens sometimes when you just push play!
*Lol* I agree.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Watched the Boys hang on against the Bolts with a Gilmore pick sealing the win on Monday Night Football. Why can’t the Pats get players like that.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Flipping back and forth between MLB and Monday Night Football.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
It’s wild card weekend for the World Series. Rooting for the Rangers to get their 1st rings. last Place to the pennant. There’s hope for the Red Sox next year.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Terrifier 2 really nah movie. To gory for me.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching... EP 1-3 Usher house on Netflix. Great skilled acting and, Poe writings and great direction.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Started EP 1 and 2 Season 3 of Yellowstone! Also got Season 4 and 5 from the library. Got a lot of watching to do, but I'll take my time of course. Libraries don't charge fees anymore if anything is late, but I'll renew them.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Finished the final episodes of Usher in time for Halloween. Going to check out the Tom Petty Wildflowers documentary on Prime that was recommended on another site. Love that album.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Watched the Tom Petty documentary on the making of Wildflowers on Prime. Good stuff. Love the album. Qobuz here I come!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Started EP 1 and 2 Season 3 of Yellowstone! Also got Season 4 and 5 from the library. Got a lot of watching to do, but I'll take my time of course. Libraries don't charge fees anymore if anything is late, but I'll renew them.
I've gotta start watching that.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New Bosch Legacy season on Prime. My favorite TV and book detective of all time.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Just visited the Stanley Hotel in Colorado. Since the Shining movie wasn't filmed there, I bought the Shining tv miniseries that was. Different but much closer to the book.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis