What are you watching tonight?

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
Same here, waiting for pickup after work.
I really liked the original with Arnold, a bit corny but worth the watch. I'm looking forward to the audio from the new BD. I'm going to start a thread involving the Panny BD 500 and Oppo 103, and would appreciate your input John as well as others with my decision. Thanks:)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I own the original on BD because it was only like $7 new :) Yes, corny and typical of Arnold back then, but it was fun.

You mean BDT500 vs 103?

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic Field Marshall
I own the original on BD because it was only like $7 new :) Yes, corny and typical of Arnold back then, but it was fun.

You mean BDT500 vs 103?
Yes, I'm really torn, I have been talking with some Panny owners and they all seem to agree how extraordinary the analog audio is in stereo mode because of the DAC's in the 500. But like I said this is not the place to discuss this, but yes to your question.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Last night, I made it through some more of Cave of Forgotten Dreams on Netflix streaming. It's about a cave in France with paintings from as old as ~40,000 years ago, with the dates of the paintings ranging over several thousand years. Fascinating subject...mediocre show.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Fast Five. I've seen it a few times, but I sure enjoy the movie...and the sound is awesome.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The Joy of Painting, courtesy of PBS, a DVR in my PC, and PS3 Media Server.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"White Christmas" on streaming Netflix.

It's in 19:6 format and has been restored to an amazing condition considering it was made 60 years ago. Sound is about the best it can be considering what they had to work with.

Excellent Christmas experience.

K

keack

Audiophyte
gonna try to get the kids off the ps3 long enough to put on Ice Age Continental Drift, both received for Christmas!

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Watching the new Bourne movie, the alex cross one.... So far its OK, but I feel like I watched it 3 times before :rolleyes: these are all very similar but now Im too deep to get out..

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
gonna try to get the kids off the ps3 long enough to put on Ice Age Continental Drift, both received for Christmas!
No fair! :mad:

Christmas doesn't even officially start here on the East Coast of the US for about another three hours. ...six on the left coast.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
No fair! :mad:

Christmas doesn't even officially start here on the East Coast of the US for about another three hours. ...six on the left coast.
Yeah, but a lot of people open presents on Christmas Eve, so there are all sorts of folks with new toys tonight. :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
It's okay Adam :D I got heaps of new toys :D Stephs happy I i never no what to buy for her so I gave her a few new singlets and $500 that way she can buy what she likes :D

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
Watched savages last night, I thought it was pretty decent and would prob. watch it again down the road. Now for my other list to watch, dark night rises, xmen first class, borne legacy.

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
Watched last 2 nights: contraband (i thought was pretty decent, video quality wasn't the best but i like it), and x-men first class (i really enjoyed this one, some nice low end bass in it and def filled in some gaps about the x-men, def would watch again!)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Saving Private Ryan on 2 disc DVD. I have not seen this movie since It came out. Still a classic must see movie. Band of Brothers & The Pacific are next. Never have seen them before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis