What are you watching tonight?

G

Grador

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just finished off True Grit (Jeff Bridges), I quite enjoyed it. Only had a few minor gripes, but I'm always full of gripes so that's high praise.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Watched the House of Cards last night and I must say I enjoyed it. I really like Kevin Spacey though so that probably helps.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I saw the 1st episode on Netflix and like it too. Spacey Is the reason to watch + well written.
Been watching Season 1 of TV cop show Life on DVD. Bought it a couple of years ago. I like it so far.

G

Grador

Starting Season 3 of Downton Abbey later.

If I plow through all of it [which is possible] I might start Sherlock [2010 BBC series]. I've been on a touch of a British kick recently.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Starting Season 3 of Downton Abbey later.

If I plow through all of it [which is possible] I might start Sherlock [2010 BBC series]. I've been on a touch of a British kick recently.
Check out Luther. Its a crime drama with Idris Elba.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching Life Season 1 and Prison Break Season 1. Both on DVD(On Netflix/Amazon Prime Video for free as well) and recommended. Idris is an amazing actor and one of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
The International Wow the sound effects are incredible(Since my previous sub were down firing I could not see the Bass workout and with the OSD PS10 sub(Thanks Jman) now I can.:D I could actually feel the air flowing on my leg from the sub.:eek:) + Good story. Just for the museum part it's worth owning on BD. A+

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Recently saw a documentary called Rock Prophecies on Netflix. Check it out It's worth it. A+

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to catch the return of Grimm on NBC in 40 minutes.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Once Upon a Time...in two minutes.
Very good episode ... I watched a recorded Grimm too. Pitch Perfect remains unwatched. I'm thinking I should go back to reading books. This much TV can't be good.

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Battleship on Bluray tonight. We watched on our DISH with DD 5.1 so we will see if the Bluray has better audio seperation.

T

twoeyedbob

Audioholic
Battleship ..twice.....that's just a step too far in the quest for audio nirvana :-/

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

LAB3

LAB3

Senior Audioholic
Battleship ..twice.....that's just a step too far in the quest for audio nirvana :-/

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk 2

Our grand Son is staying with us (Spring Break) our neighbor has the Bluray. I like Navy War Ship Movies. I have watched Master&Commander many times.
Too each his own. ;-)

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

I just watched the first episode of House of Cards, the new original series, on Netflix. Political intrigue abounds as Kevin Spacey's character, a first rate political kingmaker, manipulates his way across DC. He's really downright operatic in his evil machinations. So far this looks really good. I've been getting glimpses of the production in recent months as most of it has been filmed in a several block radius from where I work in Baltimore....production trucks, equipment, fake secret service guys in big black SUVs have been all over the place, but I haven't seen Spacey yet. I think he has his own trailer and it's blacked out. I get a chuckle out of how the Haddad's trucks have their logos taped over with something like "Rocky Mountain Adventures"...not that good a deception. Anyway, I think this will be a really good series, well worth watching.

Hostility

Hostility

Full Audioholic
I watched Grown ups last night, cant believe i waited this long to watch it, so funny!

G

Grador

Check out Luther. Its a crime drama with Idris Elba.
Finished off Luther, really enjoyed it thanks for the suggestion. Still on British shows, moving on to Wallander now.

Watched an episode already, seems more like a series of movies a TV show.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis