What are you watching tonight?

CWM

CWM

Junior Audioholic
Ready to really push my 5.2.2 setup. What's the best Dolby atmos 4k HDR test and push it. About to find a weak link if I can. Ready to do some upgrading.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Ready to really push my 5.2.2 setup. What's the best Dolby atmos 4k HDR test and push it. About to find a weak link if I can. Ready to do some upgrading.
Try UHD of Pacific Rim. @AcuDefTechGuy said it is full of helicopters and other effects from the ceiling speakers. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone else watching the new series "Dynasties" on AMC? Really well produced documentaries on animal families. So far Lions, chimps, and tigers have been featured.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Try UHD of Pacific Rim. @AcuDefTechGuy said it is full of helicopters and other effects from the ceiling speakers. :)
I think the person who mixed the Atmos tracks for the Pacific Rim 2013 BluRay must own a home Atmos system like some of us and he wanted to make Pacific Rim a demo disc for Atmos. :D

I think guys like Andyblackcat will poke fun of it, but if a pin dropped from above, you could hear from the ceiling speakers in Pacific Rim. :D

Toward the end there was a scene with a bunch of helicopters flying over and you could hear just about all of them from the OH speakers.

I think there are just too many examples of OH sounds in Pacific Rim.

But don’t watch Pacific Rim 2, which is one of the worst movies. And I think the Atmos for PR-2 is also bad.

Just watch PR-1 in Atmos. :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watch two docs one on one of my fav R&B singer Sam Cooke(Netflix) and the other on R&B great Teddy Pendergrass(Showtime). If you care anything about great pop music a must see. Love them both equally and encourage you all to watch.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Walking Dead Mid Season Premiere: Whisperers was actually more fun than usual, because it has a little more suspense with the encouters

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night saw new episode of Endevour. Why oh why they bloody make once a year season with only four episodes. It's so darn good.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Multiple episodes of American Greed on CNBC every Monday. I watch it religiously. Hard to believe some of the scams out there.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Last night saw new episode of Endevour. Why oh why they bloody make once a year season with only four episodes. It's so darn good.
Is Endeavour a procedural series where they solve one crime per episode or is it a serial like Bosch?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tonight (and every evening) Pardon the Interruption with Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon. My absolute favorite sports talk show.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis