What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
PGA Waste Management Open Johnny Millers last broadcast after 29 years. I personally think he was one of the best and I will miss him. His last broadcast was actually yesterday.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Documentary about the making of Peter Gabriel's So (on Amazon Prime). Very good and lots of interesting tidbits, I think a must for any fan of his.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Documentary about the making of Peter Gabriel's So (on Amazon Prime). Very good and lots of interesting tidbits, I think a must for any fan of his.
That was excellent - thanks! I'll have to check out the other episodes in the Classic Album series.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw "Mortal Engines" a few days ago. It's an OK movie at best. a bit more so if you like Sci-Fi and/or steampunk stuff. Great visuals though.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw "Mortal Engines" a few days ago. It's an OK movie at best. a bit more so if you like Sci-Fi and/or steampunk stuff. Great visuals though.
Yeah, I'll wait for the Dolby Atmos release of "Mortal Engines" before watching. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
ATT Pebble Beach Pro Am - Just a beautiful golf course on the California coast.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I re-watched "Pacific Rim 2013" in Atmos last night.

This is the best Atmos mix I have ever heard.

So if you want to workout your Atmos speakers and Subwoofers, check out Pacific Rim in Atmos.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Finally watched "Senna" the 2010 documentary. Probably best doc I've ever seen by far. Stunning both the story and the visuals in many many scenes. 100% archive footage, except for few seconds in the title.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis