C

Chris in Dallas

Junior Audioholic
I’ve seen in the automotive aftermarket industry where folks simply stick an extra tweeter in certain internal spots of their vehicles. Does this carry over at all to home use? Are there companies that offer, say an add on module or such?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think there was to some extent....search super tweeters. Hopefully you and your speakers are fine without tho.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
No. A couple years ago some dude was asking about super tweeters. He kept smoking his regular ones. Lmao. We got good mileage out of him.

And yeah, looks like one of noobs bargain bin finds.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No. A couple years ago some dude was asking about super tweeters. He kept smoking his regular ones. Lmao. We got good mileage out of him.

And yeah, looks like one of noobs bargain bin finds.
Yeah sounds familiar....

C

Chris in Dallas

Junior Audioholic
Highs like SSSSSSS!!! and lows like BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH!!! Ha ha! You beat me to it!

HD, you don't remember that cat? What a thread that was, lol.
Highs like SSSSSSS!!! and lows like BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH!!! Ha ha! You beat me to it!

HD, you don't remember that cat? What a thread that was, lol.
wait, what? he actually strung these together? I’d love to read that if it still exists. Purely for research purposes of course.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
wait, what? he actually strung these together? I’d love to read that if it still exists. Purely for research purposes of course.
Yes! Ha ha! The speakers in the image Bill posted were what the OP was listening to! I especially love the board strapped across the woofer to keep it from exploding out of the cabinet, lol.

Lemme see if I can find it...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yes! I just found it too!

I think that's the first post where he used "SSSSS" to describe his epic highs. The one below is the first image he posted of his project.

Looking back, and even at the time I think we all had it in mind, he had to have been trolling, but I dunno. It went on for a good while, lol.

C

Chris in Dallas

Junior Audioholic
Yes! I just found it too!

I think that's the first post where he used "SSSSS" to describe his epic highs. The one below is the first image he posted of his project.

Looking back, and even at the time I think we all had it in mind, he had to have been trolling, but I dunno. It went on for a good while, lol.
im Only on page three but so many epic responses already! “Frankenspeakers”. Lol

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I love how the towel is wrapped around
the 1x3 board to hold the woofer in. LOL :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
im Only on page three but so many epic responses already! “Frankenspeakers”. Lol
I only intended to find it so I can give you a link, but I'm halfway through the damn thread now. I'm LOL'ing all over again. HDs reply after he posted the image of those speakers....

post-32286-Daffy-Duck-jaw-drop-gif-bugs-b-e9cq.gif

Ha ha!

*Edit: I miss ol' @Klipschhead302! He was fun. Haven't seen him in a while now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis