TV/center channel fit brainstorm?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Lol no and to be honest I didn’t really look for that . But yea I think this will get you setup pretty good too .just checked out the pics a little more your good bro on your account and that is a really nice stand too .
Thank you sir. Now I need to find some help to pick up the TV very carefully and take the old stand off and put the new one on.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks yes this might be the way I have to go but I have a 75 inch so this is the one on looking at.

FITUEYES Universal TV Stand/Base Swivel Tabletop TV Stand with Mount for 50 to 85 inch Flat Screen TV 100 Degree Swivel, 4 Level Height Adjustable,Tempered Glass Base,Holds up to 143lbs Screens https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01CORQRX0/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_XQA1K82C93TDESX2DGVH

This might be the best option. I really don't really to wall mount. I am the rare few that doesn't even like to wall mount TV's. I think it's a pain that adds to the cost, and when you want to move it you have to again go through that pain and cost.

I clicked on "Visit Fitueyes Store" and found that model (S Series) but when you click on the image it just takes you back to the Amazon purchase page. Here it is on the Fitueyes web site.

The images on Amzaon show a height of 41.9" or 1065mm. Fitueyes says 41.54" tall. That looks to be with it fully extended. You should be able to measure the bolt pattern on your TV to estimate how high up it will be and how much room you will have underneath using the top slots on the stand.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
Thank you sir. Now I need to find some help to pick up the TV very carefully and take the old stand off and put the new one on.

We put in a new 65 inch last spring and it is lighter than our old model but it was still pretty hard for me and the Mrs to get it up on the mount . We lucked out and there was just a 1/2 inch clearance for the center to fit underneath the old center channel.
Then I replaced the center channel and had to use shorter feet to fit it under the new tv but it worked out and now I’ve only got about 1/4 inch but I can still pull it out if needed good luck I really hat changing stuff out lol .

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
My Mrs. Can't lift anything at the moment, she has a baby growing inside. I'll find someone to help.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I clicked on "Visit Fitueyes Store" and found that model (S Series) but when you click on the image it just takes you back to the Amazon purchase page. Here it is on the Fitueyes web site.

The images on Amzaon show a height of 41.9" or 1065mm. Fitueyes says 41.54" tall. That looks to be with it fully extended. You should be able to measure the bolt pattern on your TV to estimate how high up it will be and how much room you will have underneath using the top slots on the stand.
Oh wow ok, that's interesting. I guess I'm basically hoping that this works, praying this works.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Oh wow ok, that's interesting. I guess I'm basically hoping that this works, praying this works.
I have a habit of analyzing things to death before pusrchasing.

And congrats on the anticipated new arrival! (The baby, not the stand.) :)

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Is it possible to turn the legs around and have the center sit on the top of the stand you would gain a little and move the tv out flush with the center to the front of the stand . But it might make the tv unstable hard to tell from the pictures in the link but it’s a thought .
Use a stand or something to place it infront of the tv ? Under it ?? Any pics of locations..
I use a rolling storage container.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Use a stand or something to place it infront of the tv ? Under it ?? Any pics of locations..
I use a rolling storage container.
Sorry didn't see this. I bought a Fitueyes table stand. I put it together, I'm just waiting for a friend to move his giant TV to hang it. I'm pretty sure it will have enough room underneath.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
So I finally got the TV on the Fitueyes table stand and it's excellent, worked out absolutely perfect with enough room underneath for 2 center channels on top of each other. It's very nice quality as well I just say, it looks beautiful with the glass bottom.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So I finally got the TV on the Fitueyes table stand and it's excellent, worked out absolutely perfect with enough room underneath for 2 center channels on top of each other. It's very nice quality as well I just say, it looks beautiful with the glass bottom.

Wouldn’t know…no pics!!!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Sorry but I have no idea how to post pics and it should be super simple I would think right from my phone. I click share and then Tapatalk and Audioholics but it wants me to start a new thread or PM someone, not find an existing thread. Very strange.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry but I have no idea how to post pics and it should be super simple I would think right from my phone. I click share and then Tapatalk and Audioholics but it wants me to start a new thread or PM someone, not find an existing thread. Very strange.

unless taptapa has changed something, when you are in a thread, hit the reply icon (upperright?) and then it should give you the photo icon by the message window. You should then be able to choose "take new" or "from library" and off you go.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
unless taptapa has changed something, when you are in a thread, hit the reply icon (upperright?) and then it should give you the photo icon by the message window. You should then be able to choose "take new" or "from library" and off you go.
Ok, that sounds easy. Let me give that a try.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
See if this works?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis