So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This just occurred in Minnesota.

So a man not fully transitioned to so called female, will now be moved to a women's prison.

This law was passed in Scotland and these so called trans women started raping female inmates. This law was supported by Nicola Sturgeon and lead to her resignation as first minister pronto.

There are a lot of big porkies associated with this trans nonsense.
I can understand moving them after they fully transitioned. But moving them while they are still a biological male functionally? And not seeing the problems that could arise from this?

Man it's a clown world we live in now

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

So a man not fully transitioned to so called female, will now be moved to a women's prison.

This law was passed in Scotland and these so called trans women started raping female inmates. This law was supported by Nicola Sturgeon and lead to her resignation as first minister pronto.

On top of that I can get busted for drugs and get paid 495,000 dollars and get moved into the female prison?

Man I've been going about this all wrong. I need to give up my 24 years of sobriety, go back to doing drugs and alcohol stop doing honest work serving others in the mental health field and go back to prison. That way I can make half a million dollars when I tell the warden I feel like my d$ck needs to be a pu#$y.

Man this world has lost its marbles

jinjuku

jinjuku

Transgender whatever just live and let live really who gives a rats patoot. The racists and bigots well your as lowlife as it gets so own it, you held in low regard. Folks should be glad there are differences as the saying goes variety is the spice of life.
Happy with live and let live. But we are at the point that force is being applied for the general public to participate in someones mental health treatment.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Transgender whatever just live and let live really who gives a rats patoot. The racists and bigots well your as lowlife as it gets so own it, you held in low regard. Folks should be glad there are differences as the saying goes variety is the spice of life.
Live and let live doesn't include forcing people to accept or do what they don't want to, don't agree with and you don't get to call anyone 'racist' or 'bigot' if you don't know them. It doesn't include canceling people just because you don't agree with them.

Glad there are differences? We already had differences. This is psychological, not physical.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Isn't rape a crime no matter where you are, in prison or outside? Prosecute.
Isolation and a much longer sentence for that person.

highfigh

highfigh

What about the midrange?
How dare you marginalize it by calling it a 'midrange'? It identifies as 'doesn't go as high or low as the others and it wants a week long national celebration of its existence,'.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
The "Theytriarchy" speaks! (I'd call it the Patriarchy, but wouldn't want to misgender this mens rights movement.)

It looks like we're all a bunch of nazis/lowlifes/bigots! Erasing women's sex based rights and sterilizing/mutilating gay children is the spice of life!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So my son informed me that the Moorhead track team has a trans girl(BOY) on their team. He won the two single evens entered, and took a spot for a girl to go to state. This is totally absurd. I can’t believe there are sanctioning bodies that not only allow this, but seem to support it. Supposedly they can’t say no because he “identifies as a girl”. Did I mention he’s like 6’ 4”? They are nothing but cheaters, and I’d like to find a way to have them fired. We are not in their district, but still… they should be ashamed, disgusted and fired. Totally asinine.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

So my son informed me that the Moorhead track team has a trans girl(BOY) on their team. He won the two single evens entered, and took a spot for a girl to go to state. This is totally absurd. I can’t believe there are sanctioning bodies that not only allow this, but seem to support it. Supposedly they can’t say no because he “identifies as a girl”. Did I mention he’s like 6’ 4”? They are nothing but cheaters, and I’d like to find a way to have them fired. We are not in their district, but still… they should be ashamed, disgusted and fired. Totally asinine.
We have to use the ballot box to sort this!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
We have to use the ballot box to sort this!
I think that is the unfortunate reality. But if that’s what it takes for change then that’s what we need. Personally I want to take out my pitchforks and torches and storm the gates. Imo everyone involved with allowing it should be fired.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think we might need a Women's Beach Volleyball Preservation Society. Like an offshoot of Men's Rights.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think we might need a Women's Beach Volleyball Preservation Society. Like an offshoot of Men's Rights.
That’s funny. I was just watching some women’s beach volleyball the other day. I was so glad they weren’t wearing Targets “tuck freindly” suits!!!!!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
30% of my 13 year olds class is 'gender non conforming'. My kid included. When it came to pronouns I insisted on my child using a handful to describe me.

We got into it about is there a nationally, or globally accredited body, that comes up with these and codifies them. Because mine aren't on some list. How's that even fair? You don't get to tell me how I feel or identify.

I've no problem with alternate names, use them on forums all the time. I do have a problem with reason you come up with an alternate name.

Suffice it to say that my child doesn't use my preferred pronouns and I don't use theirs. My child finally got a whiff of the grift and while at 13 can't totally understand it from a factual and logical perspective, they do at least get the point I made.
30%? Sounds like a large proportion of that class is effing with the adults' heads.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Isn't rape a crime no matter where you are, in prison or outside? Prosecute.
Isolation and a much longer sentence for that person.
Not sure, guys in prison that are there for life, could careless about any penalties for wiping out low life's in prison ( child abusers) or those that just hate others. So they get a little isolation, but they get out of that and carry on for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis