So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinjuku

jinjuku

Since you watched the clip and made a synopsis, you’re sure there is no mention of grooming? Or of a new Replacement Theory? :rolleyes:

And why should any decent person watch that, based upon your tldr?
People that align with the ideology won't watch it regardless. Others that are less militant about the whole thing will. The fact that you miss that it's a member of the community delivering an obvious message about the lost traction with a bulk of reasonable people.

What's your definition of 'decent'.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
People that align with the ideology won't watch it regardless. Others that are less militant about the whole thing will. The fact that you miss that it's a member of the community delivering an obvious message about the lost traction with a bulk of reasonable people.

What's your definition of 'decent'.
I agree with a large part (not all) of what TLS Guy writes on this and I’ve posted so as well. So don’t “intimate” otherwise.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I like her take on the matter (;tldr: you came for our women and our children)

I would imagine that some people like to play against little kids- that REALLY makes them feel invinceable.

Nice Adam's apple, too.

jinjuku

jinjuku

ArsTechnica wrote a piece about 'What is a Woman' and the controversy around Twitter blocking it for hate speech (two snippets were some one misgendered) and Elon Musk deciding people are adults and capable of making their own decisions.

The discussion forum is now unsurprisingly locked. I just wanted to post this one snippet to show why I'm not going to support the movement until cooler heads are in charge of it:

1685797636973.png

It's a 100% honest question IMO and the, I have no other word, militants, just attempted a total down vote into hiding the post.

Any group of people that afraid of honest dialog are intentional bad actors.

They point out that Matt Walsh is one extreme. I pointed out HER CEO being on the other extreme (lesbians are transphobic for not sleeping with women that have penises) and holy smokes.

You can not have a rational debate with people that want to scorch earth everyone and everything. They are insane.

A

Andrein

Senior Audioholic
There has been million researches done the topic. There always will be about 4% of gay people in any society even in Muslim countries. Which means they just born like this. You can't have much influence on that and I don't think you should. The fear is in unfounded. If your kid is meant to be a gay it is better to help him understand it sooner and accept this and help him accept that too

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
ArsTechnica wrote a piece about 'What is a Woman' and the controversy around Twitter blocking it for hate speech (two snippets were some one misgendered) and Elon Musk deciding people are adults and capable of making their own decisions.

The discussion forum is now unsurprisingly locked. I just wanted to post this one snippet to show why I'm not going to support the movement until cooler heads are in charge of it:

View attachment 62212

It's a 100% honest question IMO and the, I have no other word, militants, just attempted a total down vote into hiding the post.

Any group of people that afraid of honest dialog are intentional bad actors.

They point out that Matt Walsh is one extreme. I pointed out HER CEO being on the other extreme (lesbians are transphobic for not sleeping with women that have penises) and holy smokes.

You can not have a rational debate with people that want to scorch earth everyone and everything. They are insane.
Well, I think this thread was initially nothing more than a kid swatting a bee hive to see all the bees come out, and not many did. However, to answer the question. I don’t think it’s “MAGA folk” who are upset. I think it’s many people, like why the Fukk is it a political alignment that doesn’t like whatever this “movement” is? I’m not a MAGA and I don’t like where the whole thing is going.
I personally think much of the problem is the visibility. If someone is legitimately trans, and has a mental need for transformation, I’m ok with that. What I don’t like is people like Dylan mulvaney, who dance around like some fruitcake announcing 123 “days as a girl”. He still has a dikk. That makes him NOT A GIRL!!! What an insult to an actual woman. And others like him saying they’re “trans” when they’re nothing more than cross dressers. That’s fine if you wanna play dress up. But I’m not going to subscribe to any alternate reality where you think you can identity as whatever you want, and be mad at me for not playing along.
Like the whole “what is a woman” thing. It’s pretty simple. Can you conceive a child? Then yes you are a woman. Oh you don’t have a uterus? NO, you’re not a woman. And why on earth does someone like Kaitlin Jenner get a woman of the year award? STILL NOT A WOMAN!!! Just a guy who cut off his dikk. Good for him, but again, an insult to real woman. Again, like mulvaney. How could he possibly be a spokesperson for tampax? Really???
W. T. F.
Oh yeah. I like the “transphobic for lesbians not sleeping with women with penises”. Umm, isn’t that the same as sleeping with a MAN???
And yeah, it’s also easy to “misgender” someone these days. It’s getting harder to tell. Pronouns? Give me a Fukking break.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You can't have much influence on that and I don't think you should. The fear is in unfounded. If your kid is meant to be a gay it is better to help him understand it sooner and accept this and help him accept that too
I agree with this. I have three kids and couldn’t care less if any one of them is gay. What I’d hate to see is one of them falling into the new alternate reality of gender spectrum, and all that crap. Thankfully their heads are screwed on straight( no pun lol).

jinjuku

jinjuku

I agree with this. I have three kids and couldn’t care less if any one of them is gay. What I’d hate to see is one of them falling into the new alternate reality of gender spectrum, and all that crap. Thankfully their heads are screwed on straight( no pun lol).
30% of my 13 year olds class is 'gender non conforming'. My kid included. When it came to pronouns I insisted on my child using a handful to describe me.

We got into it about is there a nationally, or globally accredited body, that comes up with these and codifies them. Because mine aren't on some list. How's that even fair? You don't get to tell me how I feel or identify.

I've no problem with alternate names, use them on forums all the time. I do have a problem with reason you come up with an alternate name.

Suffice it to say that my child doesn't use my preferred pronouns and I don't use theirs. My child finally got a whiff of the grift and while at 13 can't totally understand it from a factual and logical perspective, they do at least get the point I made.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
30% of my 13 year olds class is 'gender non conforming'. My kid included. When it came to pronouns I insisted on my child using a handful to describe me.

We got into it about is there a nationally, or globally accredited body, that comes up with these and codifies them. Because mine aren't on some list. How's that even fair? You don't get to tell me how I feel or identify.

I've no problem with alternate names, use them on forums all the time. I do have a problem with reason you come up with an alternate name.

Suffice it to say that my child doesn't use my preferred pronouns and I don't use theirs. My child finally got a whiff of the grift and while a 13 can't totally understand it from a factual and logical perspective, they do at least get the point I made.
Interesting. Curious how you had the initial “non conforming” discussion. I’m sure that wasn’t easy.
30% seems crazy high to me, and reenforces my thoughts that much of this is a social construct, and possibly part of the oppression race. What are your chosen pronouns? May I ask? I’d hate to use the wrong ones… lol

jinjuku

jinjuku

Interesting. Curious how you had the initial “non conforming” discussion. I’m sure that wasn’t easy.
30% seems crazy high to me, and reenforces my thoughts that much of this is a social construct, and possibly part of the oppression race. What are your chosen pronouns? May I ask? I’d hate to use the wrong ones… lol
As I told my child, I'm incredibly pronoun fluid so that presented another problem for the kiddo to resolve.

It's actually been a good learning exercise to use some of the tools provided by the extremist.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
It's actually been a good learning exercise to use some of the tools provided by the extremist.
You mean against them? Lol

I was having a conversation my 15yo twin daughter about this whole thing. We landed on the idea of fake trans gender people(the ones who are just playing dress up). She used a term that I thought to be appropriate to the whole thing.
She said “oh, you mean trans trenders”! I laughed for two days straight.

jinjuku

jinjuku

There has been million researches done the topic. There always will be about 4% of gay people in any society even in Muslim countries. Which means they just born like this. You can't have much influence on that and I don't think you should. The fear is in unfounded.
We aren't talking about homosexuality.

Homosexuality is who you want to wake up next to. Transgenderism is who you want to wake up as.

Neither of them move that needle on metrically what you are.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

This just occurred in Minnesota.

So a man not fully transitioned to so called female, will now be moved to a women's prison.

This law was passed in Scotland and these so called trans women started raping female inmates. This law was supported by Nicola Sturgeon and lead to her resignation as first minister pronto.

There are a lot of big porkies associated with this trans nonsense.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This just occurred in Minnesota.

So a man not fully transition to so called female, will now be moved to a women's prison.

This law was passed in Scotland and these so called trans women started raping female inmates. This law as supported by Nicola Sturgeon and lead to her resignation as first minister pronto.

There are a lot of big porkies associated with this trans nonsense.
So ridiculous.

F

fallawayj

Audiophyte
Transgender whatever just live and let live really who gives a rats patoot. The racists and bigots well your as lowlife as it gets so own it, you held in low regard. Folks should be glad there are differences as the saying goes variety is the spice of life.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Transgender whatever just live and let live really who gives a rats patoot. The racists and bigots well your as lowlife as it gets so own it, you held in low regard. Folks should be glad there are differences as the saying goes variety is the spice of life.
If you don't know a woofer from a tweeter you don't belong here.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
just live and let live

I think in that sentence lies the crux of the problem.

We aren't really saying live and let live anymore. What is really being said is that everyone else lives around the needs of a very small group. While at the expense of the rights and needs of every other group.

If you point out this fact well your a bigot your a racist. And it gets shoved down your throat in schools in the media on movies whether you ask for it or not.

I could live with Hollywood and the media. But corporate and public education nah no thanks. Keep your personal life at home just like everyone else has to

So no wonder the movement is getting push back. Hell even large portions of the lgb community are getting sick of the more radical side of the tq community. It's actually causing things ironically to go backwards rather then forwards. Pushing and forcing inclusivity on people is actually creating more division and strife what a shock :rolleyes:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis