So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jinjuku

jinjuku

I don't care what you dress as. What I care about is when you take the step and claim you are something you empirically can not be.

Even in this thread I've quoted snippets (that anyone can google) from research papers in credentialed journals and all I get in return is that I'm using word salad.

You can't farging have honest dialog with people that I've come to realize aren't 100% honest actors and may be even a bit delusional.

jinjuku

jinjuku

This is the sort of nonsense all this is leading to. I am now starting to get suspicious about most of it. It certainly has no business being discussed in schools. As far as I'm concerned all this fluid gender nonsense and preferred pronouns is dangerous BS. It needs to stop, or we will become a totally useless degenerate society.
My read is that the DSM gave up on meaningful help for a class of mentally ill people and decided it's better 'to meet them where they are at'.

We now sit with the social unraveling of biology.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I don't care what you dress as. What I care about is when you take the step and claim you are something you empirically can not be.

Even in this thread I've quoted snippets (that anyone can google) from research papers in credentialed journals and all I get in return is that I'm using word salad.

You can't farging win with people that I've come to realize aren't 100% honest actors and may be even a bit delusional.
You don't care how people dress??? I bet many do when it comes to a guy with a dress on entering a store. :rolleyes:

I don't need the research to see what I already know. But I'm not going to get into a shouting match cause the 1% wants to be titled something else. Obviously the problem is with teaching it in schools.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My one beef with this would be responsibility. If a scenario occurs like a guy in a dress, then leave. Or have a sit down with your kid and discuss. But in the end I think it comes down to wanting to utilize govt to suppress it. Maybe it's the liberal in me, or that I don't have kids. But I don't believe parents really wanna have to like parent and be proactive sometimes.

jinjuku

jinjuku

You don't care how people dress??? I bet many do when it comes to a guy with a dress on entering a store. :rolleyes:

I don't need the research to see what I already know. But I'm not going to get into a shouting match cause the 1% wants to be titled something else. Obviously the problem is with teaching it in schools.
I've traveled around the globe and seen all manner of dress so I have a relaxed application of context in that regard.

I'm concerned with the 'women can have penises' crowd.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I've traveled around the globe and seen all manner of dress so I have a relaxed application of context in that regard.

I'm concerned with the 'women can have penises' crowd.
Which is what .00391% of the population?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Even the 'current clown' that resides @ 1600 Pennsylvania Ave can't properly display our Nations Flag.

Whatever one thinks of displaying the rainbow flag, it didn't violate any codes.
The flurry of Twitter replies to Marshall’s post highlighted a belief Biden didn’t break flag rules because a U.S. flag was flying atop the White House during the LGBTQ event. Rule No. 7 says the nation’s flag ought to be at the center and the highest point of a group when paired with flags of states or localities displayed from staffs.

“Flag code is: American flag at center. The one on the top of the White House is centered. You are absolutely the dumbest doctor* alive,” said commentator Keith Olbermann, who has worked for MSNBC, Fox Sports and ESPN.
*Referring to Sen. Roger Marshall

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
We can argue the flag positioning till we're blue in the face, cpp is right, political stunt.........

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
But, there is no argument to be made that a flag code was violated.
Sorry, but I disagree.

the US Flag code clearly states that when presented in a group, no other flag is to be to the right of the US flag.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sure he would be more than happy if the Confederate was hanging there instead of the Pride flag. ;)

Btw, both DeSantis and Pence want to rename Fort Liberty back to Fort Bragg, in honour of a Confederate traitor.
Where are the facts that Bragg was a traitor. Can't seem to find them , anywhere

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, but I disagree.

the US Flag code clearly states that when presented in a group, no other flag is to be to the right of the US flag.

From your reference:

7.e. The flag of the United States of America should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and displayed from staffs.
The only mention of when the flag is displayed vertically makes no mention (that I can find) of groups of flags.

7.i. When displayed either horizontally or vertically against a wall, the union should be uppermost and to the flag's own right, that is, to the observer's left. When displayed in a window, the flag should be displayed in the same way, with the union or blue field to the left of the observer in the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis