So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
WRT to exposing kids to something that the parents may/may not approve of- I went to get lunch on my way to another place and decided to park in a lot near a waterfall in a river. On my way back from the trash can, I saw a used condom lying on the asphalt.

Is that what we've come to as a society? Boinking in a county park and leaving that BS on the ground where kids could find it? Should I be happy they didn't leave syringes?
Wouldn't be the first time. Society will be fine. Anyway, they were probably doing it behind the waterfall where noone could see.;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
"Bimodal distribution as you used it means what, tho? That male and female sex are merely two most commonly occurring outcomes but not all of them? How is that binary particularly?"

People confuse bimodal distribution of feminine/masculine traits and presentation as to challenge that sex isn't a binary.

Men can present feminine, Women masculine. It doesn't negate their sex.

This whole 'sex is assigned' is another tautological ploy. Sex is observed. It is what it is. The reason for the word play is to stage a direct attack on the settled biology of sex so a niche group can get their way.
Really? What are your qualifications to judge/define such? Or is it just your general opinion based on what you want to hear?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
WRT to exposing kids to something that the parents may/may not approve of- I went to get lunch on my way to another place and decided to park in a lot near a waterfall in a river. On my way back from the trash can, I saw a used condom lying on the asphalt.

Is that what we've come to as a society? Boinking in a county park and leaving that BS on the ground where kids could find it? Should I be happy they didn't leave syringes?
Goddam litterers.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Really? What are your qualifications to judge/define such? Or is it just your general opinion based on what you want to hear?
There's plenty of research on this.

Intersex is a condition where chromosomal sex doesn't line up with phenotypic sex. ~.018% of births. Can you explain the sudden incredibly wide delta?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
There's plenty of research on this.

Intersex is a condition where chromosomal sex doesn't line up with phenotypic sex. ~.018% of births. Can you explain the sudden incredibly wide delta?
Stats can be what you want them to be. Certainly there is a lot involved and more understood each year. I appreciate knowing your maga viewpoint, tho.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Stats can be what you want them to be. Certainly there is a lot involved and more understood each year. I appreciate knowing your maga viewpoint, tho.
I appreciate your intellectually lazy schadenfreude. Remember that the DSM changed the definition of 'Gender Identity Disorder" to "Gender Dysphoria" in 2012 solely on compassionate grounds.

You now have countries parting ways with WPATH over this. European countries with metrically better health outcomes than the U.S. England, Sweden, Finland, Norway, now France is signaling a backing away.

I agree with you " Certainly there is a lot involved and more understood each year". I didn't know there was so much MAGA country over the pond.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If they made a 3rd grade primer for this I would get you the book. Pop ups, coloring pages, mazes...
Oh, I don't agree with you, go ahead and lash out, does it make you feel better? More "male"?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Just the title of the thread, seeing what it is :) maga vs libtard is still way more insane on the maga side. :)
Well that’s still open for debate.
And! I still think the title of this thread is nothing more than a fishing expedition.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Ya think? Debate on such lunacy? Seriously?
Depends. Where IS the lunacy? Also, the only place in this thread that’s really saying MAGA is the title. Nobody here is saying “hey, I’m a MAGA tard!!!”
Also. Could you answer a question with an answer and not a question? Jus sayin

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Depends. Where IS the lunacy? Also, the only place in this thread that’s really saying MAGA is the title. Nobody here is saying “hey, I’m a MAGA tard!!!”
Also. Could you answer a question with an answer and not a question? Jus sayin
The lunacy is in this being an "important" subject to the maga clan. It devolves from there.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
The lunacy is in this being an "important" subject to the maga clan. It devolves from there.
Well again. I’m NOT MAGA. But I do have two 15yo kids that are ass deep in “lunacy”. They come home and ask me how to deal with the trans trender movement, and furbies and all kinds of crazy shitt. and it’s not a simple thing. Maybe when you’re old and live in the mountains by yourself it seems crazy!
But in the real world it’s pretty fukked up.
Btw. Me and you go way back, so I’m ribbing you just like I would if you were a guest here at my house, which of course would be much different then clicking away on some keyboard.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Also. How would you suggest that I explain to my daughter, who has trained her ass off for track, that some “trans” girl(boy) who has destroyed all of the girls events has the right to be there, and it’s fair? No Fukkin way.

ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
This is more of a self-own by the libs. Every time a Democrat uses the absurdly colonizing and derisive "gender neutral" term Latinx, they lose large swaths of the latinos to the R's. Genderwang cleaves 2nd wave feminist types away from traditional allies on the left, and similarly creates a schism between the LGB and the rest of the QTS+ alphabet soup, and gifts to the Rufos, Walshes, and DeSantis crew the status of being defenders of objective truth when it comes to acknowledging the material reality of sex (never mind that they only do so in order to know whose reproductive rights to restrict). They'll continue to make hay out of it until Dems come to their senses and eschew the reality denying genderwang.

So I'm guessing that MAGA probably loves it.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Also. How would you suggest that I explain to my daughter, who has trained her ass off for track, that some “trans” girl(boy) who has destroyed all of the girls events has the right to be there, and it’s fair? No Fukkin way.
I'm not in particular agreement in mixing of the "genders" but I don't put particular importance into the team sport thing in any case. Did this actually happen or is an anticipation or what can happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis