So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I'm not in particular agreement in mixing of the "genders" but I don't put particular importance into the team sport thing in any case. Did this actually happen or is an anticipation or what can happen?
Yea. This happened. And it seems to be becoming more of a “thing”. It honestly breaks my heart to watch this. It’s completely irresponsible coaching and nothing short of cheating.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yea. This happened. And it seems to be becoming more of a “thing”. It honestly breaks my heart to watch this. It’s completely irresponsible coaching and nothing short of cheating.
The whole school sports thing somewhat sucks otoh, especially the continuance of idiotic team sports vs other more useful things (like music). Does your kid care as much as you do?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
The whole school sports thing somewhat sucks otoh, especially the continuance of idiotic team sports vs other more useful things (like music). Does your kid care as much as you do?
In fact my kids care more than I do. Why are team sports idiotic? Cause you say so? Way to minimize something you don’t find useful but many do. What gives you the right again?
There are many benefits that come from team sports. You’re an isolated mountain biker with no kids so I don’t expect you to get it. But it’s extremely important to my kids, and very others.
You should also know that these twins are also mountain bikers, atv riders and MUSICIANS(trumpet, trombone, drums and in choir). They also both love fishing! Twin son also plays football and wakeboards and wake surfs. Pretty well rounded I’d say, and NOT sports VS music, or other stuff. More narrow mindedness. Cmon man…

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Also, I think you should know. While you did create this thread, IMO as nothing more than a stirring of the pot, or a kid swatting a bee hive to see how many bees come out. I don’t think of these things as political. When I look into my kids’ eyes, I don’t give a FUKK about politics, or trump, or Biden, or libs, or alphabet soup tards. I care about my kids and their futures, and what they have to go through every day with crazy social issues that none of us have ever had to deal with before. So sit up on your big rock and make judgments about stuff you don’t have to deal with, and is so easy to trivialize.
Yeah, sooooo enlightened.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Why is MAGA necessarily? Because it’s not 100% libtard mania?
I would describe MAGA as the belief Trump is the first pro-American president in many years. Who will fight for America on foreign trade where other Republican presidents in the past wouldn't. Trump will build a wall where others haven't touched. He will call things out and speaks as he sees it where an establishment Republican wouldn't.

You might say well what's wrong with this? These are wonderful qualities in president! However, Trump is an instigator of hate. Whether it's inciting violence at his early rallies, or his general hate mongering on the mic. January 6th was but the pinnacle of that. There's also the amount he lies and those cult-like qualities by his diehard base who ignore them. Or his narcissism is off the charts. It's the overall climate of hate he's created in politics that defines him. I'm guessing this was the primary reason Trump was banned from social media sites.

For all his pro-America, it's really his hate rhetoric that is appealing. Your second question seems to suggest the problem is not the right, but the left. That goes back to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), which was used as deflection on his behavior.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Wouldn't be the first time. Society will be fine. Anyway, they were probably doing it behind the waterfall where noone could see.;)
People live behind the waterfall and to get to the river from that side, someone would have to pass through their yards and in order to do it on the other side, dropping it in the parking lot would be very difficult because they can't just walk to the other side. They could walk on top of the waterfall, but they would risk being swept by the water and there are a couple of large trees resting on it, from the last couple of storms. The County Park side is heavily wooded, except for the ledge and trails to the river and a pavilion is located to the North of the waterfall. I'm sure lots of boinking has gone on in the woods, but if someone had discarded a condom or needles, they wouldn't be visible to everyone who walked by, like this one was on the parking lot. It was two parking spaces away from the trash container- someone must have been too tuckered out to walk that far.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
People live behind the waterfall and to get to the river from that side, someone would have to pass through their yards and in order to do it on the other side, dropping it in the parking lot would be very difficult because they can't just walk to the other side. They could walk on top of the waterfall, but they would risk being swept by the water and there are a couple of large trees resting on it, from the last couple of storms. The County Park side is heavily wooded, except for the ledge and trails to the river and a pavilion is located to the North of the waterfall. I'm sure lots of boinking has gone on in the woods, but if someone had discarded a condom or needles, they wouldn't be visible to everyone who walked by, like this one was on the parking lot. It was two parking spaces away from the trash container- someone must have been too tuckered out to walk that far.
It was a joke.

highfigh

highfigh

Do you not understand the benefits of team sports at the amateur level? Obviously, pro sports are about money, but sports in schools have helped a lot of kids in various ways that wouldn't have happened otherwise.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I'm just waiting for a all male trans ( girls team) that will dominate all women's ( high schools/college) sports. Give it time and then we will see then whom thinks its fair.

jinjuku

jinjuku

From Yahoo:

On Friday, NHS England published an update following its previously stated intention to only commission puberty-suppressing hormones as part of clinical research.

It read: “We are... proposing that, outside of a research setting, puberty-suppressing hormones should not be routinely commissioned for children and adolescents who have gender incongruence/dysphoria.”

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Then I realized you said "why" is it maga. I admit I have Trump OCD.;)
Lol. Yeah, I actually had to edit that back in since I apparently didn’t originally have “why” in there. Your post made more sense once I realized I missed that.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
From Yahoo:

On Friday, NHS England published an update following its previously stated intention to only commission puberty-suppressing hormones as part of clinical research.

It read: “We are... proposing that, outside of a research setting, puberty-suppressing hormones should not be routinely [emphasis added] commissioned for children and adolescents who have gender incongruence/dysphoria.”
Eh, you missed the word "routinely". ;)

jinjuku

jinjuku

Eh, you missed the word "routinely". ;)
Didn't miss it at all. The point is it's being done "routinely" [emphasis added]. How could you not see the obvious? ;)

Routinely is the exact problem being addressed due to lack of evidence and proper rigorous research.

Additional counterpoint is that the non-routine is being suggested for clinical trials only.

Last edited:
TLS Guy

TLS Guy

This is I think a form of gross exhibitionism.

This caught my wife's eye in the Telegraph yesterday.

"A girl at our school has decided she identifies as a cat’
Remaining on the topic of pronouns, a teacher, who wishes to remain anonymous, tells of a female pupil who has “decided she identifies as a cat”.

“We now have to deal with the boys who have been ‘barking’ at her.”

The teacher proceeds to detail how “all offer letters to prospective students are now being sent out with ‘them’ and ‘their’ pronouns even though none of these children (11 years old mostly) have ever suggested they are uncomfortable with the gender given to them at birth.

“I have to hope that the parents receiving these letters assume the pronouns used are all typos, but they are most definitely not — someone is on a woke crusade. It’s just embarrassing.”

This led me to research the topic, further and found this from the Melbourne daily mail.

Then I found this in a discussion about gender identity education in UK schools.

[‘My daughter at the age of 13 came out as non-binary and goes by a different name’
Transgender theory has been discussed in reader Robert C’s daughter’s Ethics class.

Robert’s daughter, who is in Year 8 at her local private school, has “learnt about gender, how it was not binary and how you can identify as any number of genders.

“Two weeks later, my daughter at the age of 13 came out as non-binary and goes by a different name.

“A year later, we are still dealing from the fall out,” adds Robert.]

I think it is time to stop teachers spouting this ideology in class rooms.

We had friend over for supper last night and I had cooked four Indian dishes. My wife went to pick up some naans from a local Indian restaurant.

A 6' plus bloke, sporting a scraggy full beard and hairy legs, wearing a short miniskirt and female attire came into the restaurant at the same time.
This is the sort of nonsense all this is leading to. I am now starting to get suspicious about most of it. It certainly has no business being discussed in schools. As far as I'm concerned all this fluid gender nonsense and preferred pronouns is dangerous BS. It needs to stop, or we will become a totally useless degenerate society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis