Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I got an extra night in Riga, going home from Kiev, courtesy of Air Baltic... being delayed
On my way to Riga airport now, just hoping Air Baltic got their act together

Should have been at work today but it's not gonna happen

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Irv, I'm just messin' with ya and trying to keep Adam entertained.

If I had the space for Phil3's I think I'd be hunting them down. Music is one of the few things that I use to alter my state of mind. It makes everything else go away and that's worth the world to me. I suppose it helps that the people I've met along the way have been first rate.
I have a pair for sale ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
$200k (plus whatever else you make)? I don't make anywhere NEAR that much, but I'm good with that. I tend to want to do nothing most of the time, and I learned some sage advice years ago.
You decide to be happy or not happy, it really doesn't have anything much to do with hopw much money you make
As long as you have enough to live more or less descently with a top-end audio rig, have a nice car, latest in hi-tech mobile technology, and oppifrtunities to go abroad 5 times a year :p

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Just checking.... Now I know why there is almost 1100 posts in this thread, it gets addicting I have to keep checking it, you guys should just come over, way easier...
Talking is over-rated :D

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
informal listing- jade 5 towers, very minimal use, black oak $2100? too high?
Never seen classified's like this before, LOL. I'd like a set of Jade 5's but I do have too many speakers already, and overseas freight +25% tax on purchapse price + freight would kill the benefit of a good price :p

And I also do want another set of Duntech's.... Tekston Pendragon and Maybe Wilson Benesch Trinity or a set of Sonus Faber Futura Amati ...... hmmmmm, this is not gonna work

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, now. I don't pay for that stuff. :cool:

Only because there isn't enough money in the world, apparently. Who knew crack whores were so selective?
I might have to try out your advice, man. I mean, it's obvious now in hindsight, but I never knew that you were supposed to get hookers drunk.
There appear to be inconsistencies in your statements....:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Not at all. See, if I had gotten them drunk, then they might not have been so selective. ;) :D
You may have a point there. Plus, if you get them drunk enough, you might get away without paying. But then, I'm not sure if an accountant would classify the cost of the booze as "paying" though...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I got quite a good crop of oranges on my tree this year. I don't know how many...maybe 20ish, but they've been quite tasty. They're still just a bit sour because it's early, but I've been eating a few on vacation.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Pre-paying rent for 12 mth in advance :eek:... I would never accept anything like that
All prepayments are put in an escrow account that automatically writes me a check every month... Companies do this when they are relocating someone for a length of time as well as parents for their children when going away to college... It is common practice, more to protect the company incase the property is put in foreclosure, probate, or deemed inhabitable and it protects me incase they break their lease damage the property ect, plus I know the rent is paid for the full term no matter what happens as long as it is livable they have to pay the monthly installment.. I have dealt with this company before and they are very good with the housing, they rent the furniture from Renta center type companies and if it is there long enough to get paid off they leave it in the house, they rented a 3 bedroom 2 floor unit and furnished the entire thing for over 2 years, then left all the furniture, now they pay me more for it furnished, lol...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis