Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
OHH I got it now, google helped me out... I just watched every single one, and I think its fake... I am sooo tired now..

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Going home tomorrow. Not looking forward to single digit temperatures, real feel temps in the negatives, and over a foot of snow. However super excited to see my dog and to get back to my system. These TV speakers are slowly killing me.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
TV speakers after the Phils and Source Speakers must be ugly. I just rearranged ManTown. I moved all the sub stuff to the microwave cart and put my computer tower on the sub. Still a ways to go before it's worth taking pictures of.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I did, in fact, just get one studio monitor from Amazon. Auditioning that should be fun. I'm still jazzed that I got to check one out! But, a pair would have made more sense.

My disappointment in that was tempered (honestly, more than it probably should have been) by a second package that arrived today containing 768 baby wipes.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw this, and now I'm looking forward to finding out what it can do. :)

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/82039023" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" height="281" width="500"></iframe>

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/82039023" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" height="281" width="500"></iframe>
another reason for a Vegas road trip :D
like I need a reason anyway

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
that would be very cool if our dogs could talk, my female would probably say she was hungry 45 thousand times a day... Imagine if Niki told you to go fk your self and acted like a rebellious teenager...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
TV speakers after the Phils and Source Speakers must be ugly. I just rearranged ManTown. I moved all the sub stuff to the microwave cart and put my computer tower on the sub. Still a ways to go before it's worth taking pictures of.
I do have a faith in you, Alex :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I do have a faith in you, Alex :D
You can always count on me. ;)

So the girl was watching 30 greatest women in music. It was a count down. They had Debbie Harry murdering some of her old hits. It was brutal and the off key squelching from the TV speakers was impossible to ignore. They also included original recordings from the likes of Diana Ross and Aretha Franklin which sounded okay. As these women aged their voices got old too. The Eurythmics one ... well she had some off key bit they played and that ... Annie Lennox ... anyway the music was sometimes good and sometimes horrible. So who was gonna be #1? At around #6 I told the girl to pause. I knew I could guess the #1. I thought and I thought. They weren't counting the top record sellers. That would be Madonna and Pink. So I'm thinking ... that's sinking for you Harold. Anyway I figure it out! Whitney Houston! Then I make the mistake of saying, "Well, at least it won't be a live performance."

The girl was freaked out by my lack of ... taste, class, manners ... I am so ashamed. How could I? I don't know what I was thinking. I want to apologize to all the dead ... all those silenced voices that will not always love me. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
My disappointment in that was tempered (honestly, more than it probably should have been) by a second package that arrived today containing 768 baby wipes.
Also on the bright side, Craig7 was happy.

:D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Whitney Houston! Then I make the mistake of saying, "Well, at least it won't be a live performance."

The girl was freaked out by my lack of ... taste, class, manners ... I am so ashamed. How could I? I don't know what I was thinking. I want to apologize to all the dead ... all those silenced voices that will not always love me. :D
That's pretty darn funny...

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief

<iframe height="281" src="//player.vimeo.com/video/82039023" width="500" allowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen=""></iframe>
WTF???

Not sure where this is going ....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis