Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
To quote a news source from my home state: "In 2002, Illinois had its first confirmed wolf sighting in 150 years. Since then wolf sightings have gone from rare to regular — with at least five in the last three years."

I don't know if I'd refer to "five in the last three years" as "regular." I wonder if the reporter is a married guy...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To quote a news source from my home state: "In 2002, Illinois had its first confirmed wolf sighting in 150 years. Since then wolf sightings have gone from rare to regular — with at least five in the last three years."

I don't know if I'd refer to "five in the last three years" as "regular." I wonder if the reporter is a married guy...
I hear the wolves saying..... what the heck is going on, there's been so many human sighting these last years
Seems like people in Illinois is intruding on wolves...

we need Jake and Elwood to sort the situation

Over here we're quite used to scaring wolves, maybe it's one of the real resons for the fluorishing Norwegian black metal culture, one of the most efficient bands for scaring wolves has been known to be "Creed" (Although this is American and not Norwegian), it works quite well :p
Norwegian boy scares off wolves by playing Creed

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To quote a news source from Illinois state: "In 2002, Illinois Wolves had its first confirmed human sighting in 150 years. Since then human sightings have gone from rare to regular — with at least five in the last three years."

Last edited by a moderator:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I've had it with these Australian audio forums, they don't understand my humor and sarcasm

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Well, Harald, you aren't actually quoting a news source there...
Quuting "Chicago Wolf Tribune" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm afraid the US forum members will not understand me now, like the Aussie ones ......

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I may have my Subwoofers dialed a bit hot. My daughter and her friends are watching Despicable Me 2 in the Rec Room downstairs. I am 40 feet from the Subwoofers, upstairs and my chair is vibrating....

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I may have my Subwoofers dialed a bit hot. My daughter and her friends are watching Despicable Me 2 in the Rec Room downstairs. I am 40 feet from the Subwoofers, upstairs and my chair is vibrating....
Sounds like they're just right to me :p

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
you need to do the subwoofer test, get your mother in law over and burn her with a hot fork, if yours isn't available you can use mine...

subs good...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That's not the subs. That's your daughter yelling to her friends, "My &*^$ing dad won't get me a DOG!!!!!"

:D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
It's 8 degrees sinking to a low of 2. Next couple of days, below zero. Early next week -10 to -13.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It's 8 degrees sinking to a low of 2. Next couple of days, below zero. Early next week -10 to -13.
Its 3 outside rite now and tomorrows low is -9 with a high of 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonna be cold

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry, Mac - I saw this yesterday but forgot to respond. I have seen those. My parents sent me a link to those a while back.
I'm sure they work great for some dogs, but we put one on one of my mom's dogs and it didn't do anything. Now this could be because he's insane and not anxious :rolleyes:

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I'm sure they work great for some dogs, but we put one on one of my mom's dogs and it didn't do anything. Now this could be because he's insane and not anxious :rolleyes:
Just remember if you are lost with a dog and need a compass they always poop in orientation with the earth's magnetic field.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis